Anyone hear of Fertilome?

hero4u

Whatever you are growing in, I find it beneficial to have nutrients that I can mix with water and check with a meter so I can keep track and not overfeed. 

One kind/brand that has a system and a feeding schedule. That way you can be very consistent over many grows and make small fine tuning adjustments. Take notes. Settle on one and go with it for a few grows (at least).

5 hours ago, hero4u said:

well, i have been using ionic now for a while.  someone told me about this fertilome and it sounds like it may work well

They all work. I started with the organic blends, then AN, then Gangster Brand, then GH, then AN again, and now on a CES base. Know what I mean? There is no special nutrient brand, just properly adjusted feeding schedules. Some on different PPM scales than others...

I have not heard of using them on Cannabis, work ok for flowers, so maybe? It does not look like a good npk ratio for Cannabis. The ionic you are using is probably better. If you want to try a different line and want something easy and cheap, go with Dyna grow. Look up all the threads by Home Brewer, he is a Dyna grow expert. They are either on Grass City or IC mag, I think. There is also a pretty cool nutrient comparison between Dyna, AN, Earth juice and a couple others, I will try to find it and link it. Emerald harvest is also an excellent line, makes very aromatic flowers. Just use 2/3 what they say, it is just a little strong. I use AN Connie, but way differently than they tell you, so I won't suggest that for you. Dyna and emerald are both great. If you want to spend the $, go emerald, cheap go Dyna.