1. Slappy

Slappy

2. blackhorse

blackhorse

• Similar Content

• By hero4u
      Has anyone ever heard of fertilome nutrients?  Thinking about trying them out?  Heard some good things about it.  Thanks
    • By hero4u
      Hello  just started using HydroDynamics Europonic Nitrozime.  been using as a foliar spray on my veg.  HOWEVER, it doesnt say one way or the other if i can or should use this on plants that are in flowering?  DOes anyone know if this can be used during flowering?
    • By hero4u
      Thinking about buying some of this.  Its called Bud Candy.  Supposed to make your buds taste even better.  Is this true?  Anyone every heard of or tried this?

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutrients-2320-14-Candy-Fertilizer/dp/B003OTZ2PW/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=bud+candy&qid=1565971337&s=gateway&sr=8-4
    • By hero4u
      Hello.  Kind of a newbie.  been growing a bit now with led lights and im having some success.  Im using a 300 watt for veg and one 1000 watt and two 300 watt led for flower.  

My buds dont get HUGE but they are decent and they are VERY dense.   Just wondering how i get bigger buds using only led lights?   Is there a nutrient or supplement i can add to give them bigger buds?  ALSO, I need to make my stalked stronger.  I only let them veg till the get about 12-24 inches then i flower them.  Buy the time they get to 3-4 weeks into flower, they start tipping over from the weight.  

ANY help would be great.  Thanks! 
    • By hero4u
      Been doing alot of research that says you should only start by giving your plants HALF of nutrients that the label suggests?  Is this true?   Thanks!