Outdoor Plants

wjkingsnorth

I have been growing my clones outside (hidden and secure) I just noticed they are starting to bud already. Once my plants that are in my tent are finished, I will be moving these into the tent. It is nice that they are already starting to bud. Saves me some time. I have one White Widow, one Snake Oil and one Sour Grape. Anyone else have outside plants that are already budding?

11 minutes ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I have been growing my clones outside (hidden and secure) I just noticed they are starting to bud already. Once my plants that are in my tent are finished, I will be moving these into the tent. It is nice that they are already starting to bud. Saves me some time. I have one White Widow, one Snake Oil and one Sour Grape. Anyone else have outside plants that are already budding?

Yep, everyone's I know are budding, some are just starting some are 3-4weeks in. Mine are are just starting, 2 weeks at most. Careful bringing outdoor plants inside, Big risk of bugs and possibly mildew.

1 minute ago, wjkingsnorth said:

When I bring them into the tent, they will be the only thing in there. I have three weeks until everything that is currently in the tent is finished. They will not be contaminating anything.

If you intend to use your tent after that, do a thorough cleaning, and definitely treat for bugs when you bring them in

On 8/30/2019 at 10:27 AM, blackhorse said:

Been budding a couple weeks now. I don't bring anything in from outside.

If I did, then I'd quarantine for a couple weeks just to make sure no bugs or mold.

Right. I don't even clean the outdoor inside the house. Gazillion bugs on it. Can't tell who is friend and who is foe. They will be living with you. 

5 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

Your best bet would be to let them finish outside and start fresh indoors. All it takes is one mite or a few eggs and it could be months before you get rid of them all.

They are all being treated for mites with Nuke em right now. I have one more application to do on them. They will be going into the tent to finish then the tent will be taken down and cleaned and sanitized. I will be growing cannatonic in the winter in my basement in a smaller grow tent. The big tent is in my lawn shed which is attached to my garage. There is no heat so I can only grow there May-October.

Edited by wjkingsnorth

• 2 weeks later...

My outdoor plants are inside now that all the mothers are harvested. It is amazing how much better they are doing now that they are getting full sun (all be it artificial) 12/12. The buds have dramatically increased in size the last few days. Gonna have to get the microscope out and see how far along the Trichomes are.

Edited by wjkingsnorth
more info

4 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

My outdoor plants are inside now that all the mothers are harvested. It is amazing how much better they are doing now that they are getting full sun (all be it artificial) 12/12. The buds have dramatically increased in size the last few days. Gonna have to get the microscope out and see how far along the Trichomes are.

Okay. It's important now to understand that any mites in the area are likely building up immunity to Nuke'EM. Now you need to get some neem (no later than end of week 3 flower), or any other spray to continue treatment. It is optimal to have 3 different kinds on hand at a time. Always remember to alternate. Many sprays will work, but its the end of flower(week 4 on) where there are only a handful that should be used that late.

• 2 weeks later...