Uh oh! I have a problem

wjkingsnorth

This morning I went to feed the plants in the tent and there was Spider webs on my Green Crack plant. I pulled the plant out of the tent. I will inspect it tonight. I am concerned for my other plants now. They are 3 weeks from harvest. I don't see anything on the other plants. Should I start the flush a week early so that I can get them harvested? 

6 minutes ago, wjkingsnorth said:

This morning I went to feed the plants in the tent and there was Spider webs on my Green Crack plant. I pulled the plant out of the tent. I will inspect it tonight. I am concerned for my other plants now. They are 3 weeks from harvest. I don't see anything on the other plants. Should I start the flush a week early so that I can get them harvested? 

You may want to spray with green cleaner, or at least slightly pressured water to knock the little buggers off. After spraying, make sure you have good airflow around them and or turn your humidity down to like 40 if possible till they fully dry out. Never dealt with an issue that late, but that what I would do.

1 hour ago, wjkingsnorth said:

Some varieties attract mites and pests more than others. Usually they attack that one plant, but surrounding plants won't be nearly infested. Blue Dream attracts mites like no other. The bugs find it, no matter how clean you are.

45 minutes ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I am going to inspect all my plants and treat with nukem. 

Tops and undersides. Don't forget the undersides of the leaves. And shake off excess to prevent mold and the like after spraying. Oh, and raise or turn off your lights until mostly dried.

Edited by Slappy
forgot stuff

At 3 weeks to finish I would just keep blasting them with water. Been there done that. It's the clean way to go. They wash off. Mix in 1/3 alcohol. Garden sprayer. Lots of water. See ya.

Do it again when they assimilate. Wash the buds off good when you harvest. Dunk them in a bucket of water. 

Edited by Restorium2