Cannatonic my winter grow

wjkingsnorth

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I am going to make these big and bushy. I am going to train the branches without super cropping. 

Better bend those branches down now before they get "woody" and can't be manipulated as much. Think of bending down the colas on the one to the right in a sort of "star pattern" Turn all those little would be fluffy things into their own colas. Then Bam! You're in there. No snapping required to make a candelabra.

23 hours ago, Slappy said:

Better bend those branches down now before they get "woody" and can't be manipulated as much. Think of bending down the colas on the one to the right in a sort of "star pattern" Turn all those little would be fluffy things into their own colas. Then Bam! You're in there. No snapping required to make a candelabra.

That is what I am going to do this weekend. I will also be taking some clones. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, wjkingsnorth said:

Sent them to bloom. They were getting too tall even with what I did to make them bushy. I have 2 clones from them. Day 3 in bloom.

"Snap" the largest colas before week 2. Do it right(don't break), and you'll increase your cola count.

54 minutes ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I believe 1:1. It is not Cannatonic #4

Yes Cannatonic #4 is like 19% cbd.

Resin Seeds article says 50% of seeds will be 1:1, 25% a high thc, and 25% a high cbd.

So anyone who orders these seeds would need to test the plants to find the high cbd plant.

Talked to Iron Labs recently and cost of test is $95 per test.

A clone place in AA now has Cannatonic #4 in stock. Have a friend who is going to try to pick a clone up for me.

3 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Yes Cannatonic #4 is like 19% cbd.

Resin Seeds article says 50% of seeds will be 1:1, 25% a high thc, and 25% a high cbd.

So anyone who orders these seeds would need to test the plants to find the high cbd plant.

Talked to Iron Labs recently and cost of test is $95 per test.

A clone place in AA now has Cannatonic #4 in stock. Have a friend who is going to try to pick a clone up for me.

Let me know if you don’t get it. I should have cannatonic#4 and death stomper in a day or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...