Cannatonic my winter grow

wjkingsnorth

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

One or two plants?

Which plant are you expecting? (low thc, high thc, or 1:1)

Plant looks great!

Two plants. Both Cannatonic. I am still experimenting with growing. I have two plants the same strain. One is a week older than the other. The older one I made into a bush. The younger one I only topped. The younger one (that I only topped) has MUCH bigger buds. The older plant that I made into a bush has a lot more buds, but they are much smaller buds. Both plants were feed the same thing. When I harvest them, I am going to keep the harvests separate to find out what the total yield for each plant is. 

I have to say that processing the plant with smaller but more buds (bush) was a LOT more work. I hate trimming buds. It has to be done, but it is annoying to me. Unless the bush plant yields a significant amount of product over the one I just topped and let grow, I will only be topping from now on. I would rather process fewer but larger buds. 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, wjkingsnorth said:

Sampled some that I had dried. Much more potent than I thought it would be.

Is this sample from one plant or both?

The thc could be different for both plants.

Remember that 25% of plants will be high thc, 25% high cbd, and 50% will be 1:1 ratio.

Try a Star Tonic as it is 10% thc and 18% cbd.

8 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

Tried it this morning, the stuff from the bush is more in line with what I thought the strain should be THC wise. It is less potent than the first plant that I only topped.

Remember that you can get three different seed types from the seeds. One is high thc, one is high cbd, and third on is 1:1 ratio. (Which could be 10:10 or 15:15 , etc. ratio)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You're getting a pretty good result. I hope your plants are old enough for you to show them to us? I also grow four marijuana bushes at home and they feel very comfortable thanks to the excellent harvest freeze dryer that I recently bought for better quality and better service for the plants. It seems to me that the availability of good and high-quality equipment and tools is the main characteristic of the fact that in the future the fruits will be very high-quality and juicy, if you know what I mean.

Edited by AlexanderOgden

• 7 months later...