I have a 10 year old in need of a doctor to receive his card

8Roller

4 hours ago, 8Roller said:

Located in Saginaw. He suffers from autism and we are looking to implement a CBD and tri-liptol regiment and would like to get him licensed as well as get my caregiver license. Any guidance would be appreciated! 

Call a certification clinic, most regular physicians won't recommend Cannabis. As long as you have records for him and autism is an approved condition, you should be able to get him certified. You would sign yourself up as his caregiver.

I am not really sure how this works with someone so young. That is my best guess. Good luck, I hope you get the help he needs!

I've been having the same issue. Not many doctors recommend cannabis to children in fear of losing their license. Cannabis is not covered in a doctorate degree program, and is still considered taboo. I believe my son has a mild form of ODD, and I've even posted on the forums that no distance is too far too drive to get help. I wish you lots of luck.

There should be 2 doctors in the Saginaw area. I can find out for you. I know we have a quite a few that are willing to see minor children. Take documents showing the autism diagnosis along with the paperwork (typically they have it there). I haven’t ran into to many problems with parents obtaining a card for their child. You do have to pay for the doctors visits and I believe it’s still $65 to the state. You will receive a card for your child and one for you as a parent you HAVE to be the caregiver. If you have any questions please let me know, I’ve been treating my 12 year old for over 3 years now. 🌱🧩 💚