Do caregivers give their patients free meds?

bb8

I have someone wanting to switch caregivers. She says her current cg gives her a free half oz a month. Is she just trying to get me to give her free meds, or is this common? Do cg give out free meds? If so, whats the standard? Ive been growing just for me and my wife so Im not 100 how the cg program works. But theres alot of cost that goes into growing so to just give it away would actually be loosing money.

Some do some do some dont  I dont tell people to sign on with me  by offering free meds but I have given out free meds to my patients at times when I have a bountiful harvest I do give free  quarters and halfs away if the patient  sends me a lot of donations I dont make the offer all the time though because it is not cheap  to grow cannabis electricity genetics nutrients and time spent all cost and I only  provide it to those  registered to me via the state .

35 minutes ago, bb8 said:

I have someone wanting to switch caregivers. She says her current cg gives her a free half oz a month. Is she just trying to get me to give her free meds, or is this common? Do cg give out free meds? If so, whats the standard? Ive been growing just for me and my wife so Im not 100 how the cg program works. But theres alot of cost that goes into growing so to just give it away would actually be loosing money.

Some do, should never be expected from you though. I will give my patients a freebie if I know they are a little short that month or to let them try a new strain.

9 hours ago, bb8 said:

Yes

What I would tell her is you buy a set amount a month and I will give you that free half you are asking for  but if she spends nothing with you and just comes back with her hand out once a month thats not  a  offer that helps you  and she is just trying to use you .