Roadside Drug Swab Testing and WAHAT TO DO!!

Since The new Oral Roadside Drug Swab testing has begun, I wondered to myself, what should i do if i am pulled over and asked to take one?  SO, i started researching.  I started looking online and also starting contacting Michigan attorneys, INCLUDING KORMON LAW and asked them, What should I do? 

and the answer as been the same,    REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!!

Refusing A oral drug swab is ONLY punishable by a civil infarction fine, which means, you CANNOT loose your Drivers License and CANNOT o to jail!

SO, if anyone was wondering, i suggest you REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!!!       

16 minutes ago, hero4u said:

Since The new Oral Roadside Drug Swab testing has begun, I wondered to myself, what should i do if i am pulled over and asked to take one?  SO, i started researching.  I started looking online and also starting contacting Michigan attorneys, INCLUDING KORMON LAW and asked them, What should I do? 

and the answer as been the same,    REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!!

Refusing A oral drug swab is ONLY punishable by a civil infarction fine, which means, you CANNOT loose your Drivers License and CANNOT o to jail!

SO, if anyone was wondering, i suggest you REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!!!       

If you refuse, is that the end of it? Or will they take you in and require other testing, or some other action?

I was told by someone at KORMON LAW that its best to refuse and its only a civil infraction which is only a fine.  Koon vs Michigan says they cant ticket you for simply having THC in our system.  They have to prove that we are impaired by it. those tests ave already been proven to be false and moo poo.  people that haven't even smoked in hours and hours are still failing, then given a dui and their license taken away.  SO i dont know about you or anyone else, BUT, I plan on refusing the swab and would rather take the fine!  Whether they take a swab or take you down for a blood test, either way about 98% is gonna fail.  ONLY difference is, KOON VS Michigan and blood test cant really show how recent you have smoked.  REFUSING, in my opinion, IS SAFER!    EVERYONE REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!   

ALSO, RODRIGUEZ vs The US says they cannot make you sit and wait for a drug dog to arrive.   Just another piece of info!  KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and FLEX THEM!       

ALSO, police CANNOT take a blood test WITHOUT A WARRANT!  Thus the need for a breathalyzer and a drug swab.  IF YOU REFUSE a breathalyzer, its a crime and you can loose your license and be taken to jail!  IF YOU REFUSE a drug swab, its a civil infraction which is ONLY punishable by a fine, AND NO swab = NO BLOOD TEST because they would NOT have the proof they need to get a warrant for a blood test.   SO REFUSING the Drug Swab is SAFER and the SMARTER thing to do, unless you have not smoked for a few days and even then you are risking a false positive.  

REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE!!!! 

Edited by hero4u
wrong spelling

I will just simply refuse it!  As i said, All attorneys seem to say the same thing, Refuse Refuse Refuse!  They make gum called oral clear you can chew, But i say just refuse!   a $200 or $300 fine is way better than a DUI!  IF you smoked at all that day, you will pry fail!  SO just refuse!  Safest bet!  Contact some attorneys and they will tel you the same ting.  

IF you do decide to willingly take a drug swab and pass it, make sure to let us know how it turns out for ya!

17 hours ago, hero4u said:

I will just simply refuse it!  As i said, All attorneys seem to say the same thing, Refuse Refuse Refuse!  They make gum called oral clear you can chew, But i say just refuse!   a $200 or $300 fine is way better than a DUI!  IF you smoked at all that day, you will pry fail!  SO just refuse!  Safest bet!  Contact some attorneys and they will tel you the same ting.  

IF you do decide to willingly take a drug swab and pass it, make sure to let us know how it turns out for ya!

Either way, learn how to pass a sobriety test. If you don't pass that then it doesn't matter what else you do. If you do pass it then it doesn't matter what they do. It's the line in the sand. Prove you are not impaired.