1000 watt full spectrum led tat WONT break me!

hero4u

12 hours ago, hero4u said:

Hello.  Im looking for a 1000 watt, or bigger, led for a 4x4 grow tent with good power that WONT break my wallet!   ALSO, ow many 1000 watt led lights should i need for a 4x4 tent?

I got a 600w full spectrum led light (with optical lenses) I was thinking of retiring. Emits the white glow, I prefer the purplish hue myself. Where you at? I might trade you for clones... That shouldn't break the bank. LOL.  Whatchu got? Just finished up 7th Heaven at 48days under the same light. Gotta keep colas away at least 5 inches away from the light.

7th heaven.jpg

Edited by Slappy
added photo

Hey Slappy, you should check out VividGro lights. They're 600 W and will light a 4'x4' area very effectively; each fixture is about $600. The flowering model has a more white/amber hue that is beneficial for flowering. Full spectrum lights are beneficial since they put off more light wavelengths other than reds and blues that are beneficial for plant development.

7 minutes ago, Jared Toogood said:

Hey Slappy, you should check out VividGro lights. They're 600 W and will light a 4'x4' area very effectively; each fixture is about $600. The flowering model has a more white/amber hue that is beneficial for flowering. Full spectrum lights are beneficial since they put off more light wavelengths other than reds and blues that are beneficial for plant development.

I've gone through so many kinds(different generations) I'm pretty much set on my preferences. However, after seeing garyfisher post his, I'm thinking that may be my next jump. The 600w light i used to grow the plant above cost me around 100 bucks. LOL. Not interested in overpriced fixtures one bit. Doesn't matter what anyone says, they are all made in china. Then lights repackaged in the U.S., and prices hiked up 60%.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, Slappy said:

I've gone through so many kinds(different generations) I'm pretty much set on my preferences. However, after seeing garyfisher post his, I'm thinking that may be my next jump. The 600w light i used to grow the plant above cost me around 100 bucks. LOL. Not interested in overpriced fixtures one bit. Doesn't matter what anyone says, they are all made in china. Then lights repackaged in the U.S., and prices hiked up 60%.

feel free to message me to chat details on builds/costs, drivers/ boards etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I have in my 4x4 tent as of now a 2000 watt Philizon LED and it's doing wonders! I only have 7 plants in this crop so for my next I will be using another 300 watt also for flower. Or I'd suggest a COB LED fixture. Costs a little more but well worth the buy! Oh and my 2000 watt was only 200 bucks! 

• 4 months later...

Running the new Mars Hydro TS3000 right now in a 4x4 tent. $439. Very impressed so far. Extremely bright, more bright then my pair of Viparspectra 600's. In fact, you gotta run the TS3000 about 30" from tops in veg to prevent burning.

About to buy a pair of Spider Farmer 4000's for a bigger grow. $569 each. These cover up to 5x5 area. Lots of great reviews and videos out there.