Lee Thompson

My sister was diagnosed with cancer. Looking for a local caregiver for her. Hospital is getting her a card. I already have one and have been growing my own meds.  Not enough to help my sister. 

Does anyone have a contact for caregiver in Buchanan. I know there is one. His son worked on my heating system a year a go.... He told me his father was a care giver in Buchanan... BUT! I Lost his phone number and do not have his full name!  CAN YOU HELP!

Edited by Lee Thompson

Grower for 4 years caregiver for 2 I have 3 openings currently and my wife and I make edibles from gummies to cookies to pills and even just pure oil for you to cook what you would like with. Also can make butter and tinctures as well. I do not use chemical fertilizers as I am predominantly an exteactionist focusing on rosin and rosin tech. I don't believe in the use of chemicals in my body or my plants. I use non ph'ed water start to finish no chemicals no bottled nutrients. Just good soil good microbes for feeding the plants. Run many different cultivars and have the ability to get my hands on almost any cultivars you could want with her situation I would personally recommend a 1:1 cbd-thc ratio so that she receives her relief but is still fully functional throughout the day and receives the subliminal benefits needed produced by the mmj produced cannabinoids. (not all cannabinoids cbd is the same) my grandfather was diagnosed with eschophagal cancer and that's what started the caregiving journey for me. I would be willing to sit down face to face with her and you and really work this out to get her the best meds we can have available to her asap. Discuss cultivars (strains) to alleviate and hopefully help in the curing of this terrible disease. I know first hand what it is like to have someone close to you begin to be taken over by that even monster the c word. 

Currently running ogkz (of kush breath x zkittlez), pineapple Express #2, wedding gelato, grand daddy purp, swiss cheese, space cookies, blueberry, somango, chemdawg 91, working on obtaining alien og and alien of kush as well as I have many other cultivars to choose from in the vault.

As I said ik what it's like to have a loved one going through this. Know I'm here to help if you need more info.

Sounds great.   Let’s talk.    My sister is just starting chemo this week.    So far she is discovery the cost of medical cannabis maybe out of her reach.   Understanding your cost to her is important start.   Without insurance covering these meds.    What is a patient going to do. Contact me 269 588 2462