Looking for DJ ShORT Blueberry or somthing similar?

hero4u

Wondering if anyone has any DJ ShORT Blueberry clones.  Been looking for this strain for a while now and would be willing to trade clones. 

If no one has dj short blueberry strain, im looking for a Blueberry strain tat is similar.  Been looking for a super tasty blueberry strain! 

2 hours ago, Kingdiamond said:

Make sure you get the original cut not that updated    watered down version I ran the original for years and it was some of the best smoke ive ever had  I lost in  it a bug attack and bought some seeds from his website it was good but nothing like the original  cut .

Yessir, back in the Marc Emery seeds days! Since he changed lines and worked with Dutch Passion, his gear has not been the the same! Would love to find a cut from like 1998. Had a green pheno with a blue tint and very purple pheno, both were 🔥

Edited by glued gorilla

I know it's not Blueberry, but I just got Dream Berry. Haven't run her yet, but also have LSD, Gelato, Widow, and Pine Ex, and Pine Ex #2. Fruity Thai may be a herm, or at least herms in DWC. Haven't seem bananas in the coco/perlite buds, but shes loud though. Awaiting Widow X AK, Death Stomper, and Cannatonic #4 in a few weeks. Most are from seed, except Cannatonic #4 and I assume Death Stomper. Plan on making a trip a few hours away for other genetics, so if interested...Let me know. No rush. My first trip to Grand Rapids will be in the middle of NOV. If interested I can do plugs, bare-root, and coco/perlite mix about 65/35. Water clones for plugs, and use Komas' recipe for the hydro cloner. I basically want to try any strain I can get, at least once. LOL. Sorry to jack your thread, I just catch clones like Pokemon.

Edited by Slappy

• 8 months later...

There is a non feminized autoflower called bluestreak its by a fantastic breeder called Mdanzig unfortunately only bc bud depo sells it and there on bottom of seed cops radar, they have a feminized autoflower called sour spyder by Mdanzig and blackcreek but again only bc bud depo, sux really does unless you dont happen to like autos.