CBD for Seizures

blackhorse

I've used high CBD for seizure patient for 10 years now.

Mixed Cannatonic #4 with high THC strains for patient to smoke.

Also made edibles with high CBD.

Currently patient is using gummies from high cbd and high thc strain.

We have also used Star Tonic which is 10% thc and 16% cbd.

The added cbd has helped with the seizures.

This is not hemp, it is high cbd marijuana plants.

• 2 weeks later...

GG. Wizards Glue, and Cream & Cheese.

The Cream & Cheese is supposed to be 20% THC and 18% CBD.

This is a new addition within the last year. 

No need to mix cbd with thc with this plant as it has best of both worlds.

White Widow is also a favorite for seizure patient. 

Skywalker is not. Removing from garden soon.

The Wizards Glue is a cross between Wizards Potion and GG.

Edited by blackhorse
Had wrong name of strain.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:04 PM, blackhorse said:

GG. Wizards Glue, and Kush & Cookies.

The Kush & Cookies is supposed to be 20% THC and 18% CBD.

This is a new addition within the last year. 

No need to mix cbd with thc with this plant as it has best of both worlds.

White Widow is also a favorite for seizure patient. 

Skywalker is not. Removing from garden soon.

The Wizards Glue is a cross between Wizards Potion and GG.

I want Skywalker OG.

• 5 months later...

I think that CBD oil can help with the seizures. One friend had the same thing as your patient and this oil helped him a lot. I can say that it helped me, too, with my knees, back issues because I couldn't sleep nights or go for a long distance, and every half a year I had to go to expensive procedures. After using the CBD oil from ctfocbdonline.com I forgot about my health problems and I can go or sleep like I was younger. Now I want to invest in the company that created this product because it is the future and it will be in all the countries and every person will buy it.

Edited by JAbbot1985

32 minutes ago, JAbbot1985 said:

"CBD is kind of a tricky drug because it's not very well absorbed orally," Welty explained. ... Worse, about 1 in 5 CBD products contained the intoxicating pot chemical THC, Bonn-Miller and his colleagues found. "That's a problem because THC can increase anxiety. It can actually make seizures worse

I know a patient that uses THC to help eliminate seizures. Has been working well for them for a long time.

Don't buy into the THC Hater propaganda, or the CBD hype propaganda. The two, THC and CBD, work well together along with all the rest of the cannabinoids. 

I find that separating out, isolating, the cannabinoids only lead to problems. The sum of the parts of cannabis far surpass one components ability to help a patient. Keep it whole and you will see the best medical results. 

• 1 month later...

I am familiar with this situation because six months ago I had terrible seizures and insomnia. It was all hell because I couldn't control myself until I tried the CBD oils that my friend recommended. He said that these medications help his grandfather cope with the pain that he feels every day. I tried and realized that this is a really good tool that should be taken according to the instructions otherwise you can easily make a mistake and exceed the CBD dosage, and this is not very good can affect your body

Edited by AlexanderOgden

• 2 months later...

Well, I also think that these products can be helpful for our health. I don't have so big health problems, but I use CBD, only to relax, to forget bout everything, and to release stress. In case you also want to buy these products, make sure you choose a good provider in order to avoid unwilling effects. If you don't know such a provider the just check this site: https://getkush.io/product-category/magic-mushrooms/ , and make sure you get the bets product on the market.

Edited by VictorLewis

I'm sure this is a great idea. To be honest, I have not yet seen a single article that talks about people's addiction to CBD and I think this is a great remedy that can replace pain relievers at least. My dad also uses CBD as he has serious problems after working in the mine. He has very serious problems with his spine, so he often hurts. He also often cannot sleep. Regular pills did not help him, and he refused opioids. He has been using for several years now and they help him a lot. Yes, unfortunately this will not be able to cure him, but now he does not feel the pain that he felt before and can live peacefully!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...