High CBD/Low THC Strains

blackhorse

For the person who doesn't care for the high, then look into a high CBD plant with low THC.

Most seed banks now carry the high CBD, just look at stats. 

You can get a 1:1 ratio which can be 5:5 or could be 15:15 , so be careful when ordering seeds.

Seeds of 15 cbd:8 thc are very common too.

We now have a 18%CBD:19%THC that patient likes. You get the CBD plus the high.

Other ratio's are 18% cbd and less than 1% thc, which are good for muscle relaxing.

• 11 months later...

Yep, that is a pretty useful info for the guys that are just at the beginning of this beautiful road. I think that everything depends on the person and his or her experience with this products. if you're experienced enough, than you can have fun with clean CBD with no stress, just take you're time. Otherwise, you need more THC to have a little relax when you're coming from your sht work (or not). By the way, I am writing an article about sativa indica and hybrid strains, so if you're interested, it will be ready in less than one week.

Edited by VictorLewis

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try the CBD tincture. CBD stands for Cannabinoids. These are naturally occurring ingredients in cannabis that provide people with valuable health benefits. They are responsible for the feeling of well-being and euphoria often experienced when using cannabis. There are several types of CBD available for purchase online in either oil or pill form. I prefer to buy CBD-infused oil as it is usually less expensive and provides me with more significant amounts of cannabinoids per dosage than any other type of CBD product I’ve found. Below joyorganics.com are the benefits of CBD Tinctures if you are interested in giving them a try.

Edited by BlancaColucci

• 1 month later...

Really the ratio is very important, especially when your immunity is not so strong and you can somehow affect your health. I have often heard different things both strange and useful to people. No more knowing all the details sometimes we can make different mistakes, but to some extent I was amazed seeing that here practically everything is calculated to the smallest particle, no longer creating the impression of unusual CBD products. Not long ago, I also read a scientific study on this, so, you know, you're geniuses.

Edited by Alfafinyb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you for the information you provided! Smoking has many benefits related to both physical and mental health. Thanks to weed, we can feel more confident, fit, and in good spirits. I believe these are the main benefits of cannabinoids. The most important thing is not to abuse them. Otherwise, the effect will be the opposite. Just as important as the quality of the product. Personally, I only buy weed at a local Brampton dispensary. I was hooked on the quality of the product and the great prices. That's a big plus in this day and age.

Edited by qwedser

• 5 months later...

Thank you for sharing! I will try some of the CBD strains you have shared. I have been searching for some good CBD strains for a long time. I have some problems with stress, and ancient and only cannabis is helping me to deal with it. It helps me to reduce the symptoms and to feel more relaxed. I have entered the Online Psychedelic store and ordered some CBD strains of cannabis. I have already tried some of them, and they have had a good medical effect. I can't imagine how hard it would be to deal with stress without CBD.

Edited by SurudRump