Sign in to follow this  
Tonia

MMM FRIENDLY HOME FOR RENT

I have a 3 bedroom home on the West side of Detroit that is perfect to grow in. It has been newly renovated with new floors, windows, carpet, kitchen and bathroom all you need to do is provide your product. We are experienced growers and could assist you with your set up for an extra fee. Please contact me via private message .

(No personal phone numbers allowed in open forum)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tonia
      I have a 3 bedroom home on the West side of Detroit that is perfect to grow in. It has been newly renovated with new floors, windows, carpet, kitchen and bathroom all you need to do is provide your product. We are experienced growers and could assist you with your set up for an extra fee.

• By hero4u
      Hello.  About to harvest my first crop.   I see their are plenty of methods.  My big questions are these.  Should i cut the main stalk and just hang the plant upside down till its completely dry and then start manicuring and trimming?  And when i trim is it better to do it before you hang and dry the plant OR should i hang and dry the plant first then trim and manicure?
    • By hero4u
      Hello!  Quick question regarding legal plant growing!   With the NEW law that was just passed.  we can grow 12 plants!  I WAS TOLD that it was 12 plants PER household???   Is that true?  What if a husband and wife BOTH want to grow?  Is every person in the house allowed to grow 12 plants?   Or is it just 12 plants per house?  thanks!