Slappy may bounce...

Whether you may like me or not, this is what’s happening in my world. I am in negotiations in regards to taking a master grow position. My highest offer is for CBD, but I want to do full spectrum. If they meet me in the middle, I’m taking it. They want to run something like 500,000watts, but I have to pay for my certification in supercritical hydrocarbon extraction. That being said, stipulations will be in effect. Don’t know whether I’ll be allowed to assist on the forums or not, but it would be sweet if I could. Despite the drama in the beginning, you guys are kinda like family. I know it sounds lame, but I lost most of my actual friends in this industry over their greed. So even though i haven’t met you guys and gals in person, I still consider you friends. Enough of me whining like a girl tho. Best of luck to anyone trying make it in the industry. It’s mostly headaches, and have become everything I once hated. A pretentious a$$hole. Lol. Peace

Edited by Slappy

2 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Master extractor, or grower? I didn't think a Master grower had much to do do with extraction, am I wrong? Anyways, good luck!  Hope all goes well, I would love to get in to the industry, but not much available on this side unless I commute an hour or 2.

First I'll be signing up as master grower. If I want to advance any higher than that, I have to take the certification class for supercritical processing. Master grower starts at 125,000. I'm trying to work out a better deal because the CBD state is 165,000. If I certify in extraction, im looking at something like 200-280,000 depending on where I go. The more I can bring to the table, the more I am worth. And I'm no stranger to various extraction methods, so a weekend class in Seattle shouldn't be too hard to certify. I've pretty much maxed out what I can do here in the state of MI. because of my past criminal record. Can't master grow here, or even be a caregiver. The other states are willing to overlook my past, so the sky will be the limit once I leave Michigan. It's still a little early, but If I get an advance...I'll be breaking my lease and be outta here a.s.a.p. Otherwise, I'll be here until my lease is up.

11 hours ago, Slappy said:

First I'll be signing up as master grower. If I want to advance any higher than that, I have to take the certification class for supercritical processing. Master grower starts at 125,000. I'm trying to work out a better deal because the CBD state is 165,000. If I certify in extraction, im looking at something like 200-280,000 depending on where I go. The more I can bring to the table, the more I am worth. And I'm no stranger to various extraction methods, so a weekend class in Seattle shouldn't be too hard to certify. I've pretty much maxed out what I can do here in the state of MI. because of my past criminal record. Can't master grow here, or even be a caregiver. The other states are willing to overlook my past, so the sky will be the limit once I leave Michigan. It's still a little early, but If I get an advance...I'll be breaking my lease and be outta here a.s.a.p. Otherwise, I'll be here until my lease is up.

Good luck with the journey!

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

Good luck with the journey!

Supposed to call him today and figure out the details. Could be weeks, could be months before the plan goes in effect. Negotiations take time. Especially when they try to lowball. Cali growers came to MI and lowballed the heck outta Master Growers at around 80,000 here so they can line their own pockets with the extra proceeds. I'm privy to this happening in several states, and will make it very apparent. LOL. He's also a master grower, so he wants to "pick my brain", especially in regards to my counter-offer. Said it's higher than the going rate, but not necessarily out of the question if I'm worth my salt. We will see....

• 2 weeks later...