Card renewal

I know this gets asked a lot...sorry... but what is the turnaround time now for a card renewal? My card expires on 1-1-20 but i wont have the money to send a check until 12-11-19. Also I went to the LARA web site to see about applying online and it says you can't have a caregiver. Unless I am missing something seems like somebody really dropped the ball when creating this half arse online process. Doesn't a good amount of card holders have caregivers? 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:48 AM, kevypoo said:

I know this gets asked a lot...sorry... but what is the turnaround time now for a card renewal? My card expires on 1-1-20 but i wont have the money to send a check until 12-11-19. Also I went to the LARA web site to see about applying online and it says you can't have a caregiver. Unless I am missing something seems like somebody really dropped the ball when creating this half arse online process. Doesn't a good amount of card holders have caregivers? 

I just renewed and dr. sent in form online. 

Got the new card a week later.

Quick service.

No caregiver though.

Thanks for the info as I didn't know about caregiver rule.