cannabis be legal or illegal

mikaeladsmiths

All the lies about cannabis. That's all they had to justify it being illegal. Now they have nothing at all. We deserve a HUGE apology for all we went through. 

The question should be;

What can the opposition to cannabis do to it make it right? From Nancy Reagan on down the line, they should all line up and apologize for their lies, half truths, and discrimination under false pretenses.

After all, "Good people smoke cannabis." They should all say it loud and clear so that their misguided followers can get over it and quit asking if it really should be legal. Time to pay the piper. 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, alexxali said:

Hye guys alex here I have a best clones offer  for  you . we have quality clones  treated with care.  free of mites, aphids, pests, mold, mildew and other hosts of diseases. 

Clones list:

San Fernando Valley (SFV) OG

Better Than Yours (BTY) OG

Skywalker OG

GG4

Gelato #33, Gelato #41 and Gelato #45

and many more.......

Targeted areas:  Los Angeles and Inland Empire,

Kindly visit us,

https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

You guys deliver?

I'm in mid-state MI.

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

This place is in CA and I questioned why they would post on a MI site.

Dude, can't you tell that English is their second language? Does it talk/write like any real American you have heard? It's important to be able to tell the difference. NEVER pay these types of ads any attention whether it comes in on your email, text, or a post. Nothing good will ever come from a SPAM like this. Asking them questions just gives them hope they found someone to rip off. 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:59 AM, Restorium2 said:

Dude, can't you tell that English is their second language? Does it talk/write like any real American you have heard? It's important to be able to tell the difference. NEVER pay these types of ads any attention whether it comes in on your email, text, or a post. Nothing good will ever come from a SPAM like this. Asking them questions just gives them hope they found someone to rip off. 

I checked out one of the spam posts recently and they also offered fake ID. I'm certain neither the cannabis or ID would be delivered.