Can you buy medical or rec marijuana online?

hero4u

ive recently seen a bunch of websites that sell weed and other products online.  none take debit card, credit card or money orders and only take western union, bitcoin etc.   Are these real legit websites?  I would love to be able to buy online and have it delivered.   Is this even possible?   one of the websites i was looking at was  4 (no links to outside sales sites allowed in forums )     BUT im scarred that its a scam!!!???   ARe their legit websites you can buy online and have it mailed to you?  if so, can you recommend any?  Thank you everyone!

• 2 months later...

This is why I try to keep tabs at this site. Does anyone remember the 9&10 news story about the young man selling chocolate and gifting flowers online out of Detroit. What's that follow up story I truly hope a happy one. No B.S. I just wish it could be transferred like a roadside veggie stand it would be the biggest job creation in History and a Dime on time if You ask Me

1 minute ago, rambozo420 said:

This is why I try to keep tabs at this site. Does anyone remember the 9&10 news story about the young man selling chocolate and gifting flowers online out of Detroit. What's that follow up story I truly hope a happy one. No B.S. I just wish it could be transferred like a roadside veggie stand it would be the biggest job creation in History and a Dime on time if You ask Me

We pay the piper because of the lobbyists that legally bribed the politicians to make it legal. 

Go around that and find out what they have dreamed up to keep their cash cow. 

If you keep in mind what the businesses pay to be able to grow and sell you realize why everyone doesn't get to sell. 

It all has to add up and make sense. It doesn't make any sense for one person to pay a huge amount to sell and another does it because they want to. 

4 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

Dude monopoly that registers. But it's still We the People Right? I am sick of the corruption.

We The People voted in people who made rules that made it legal to bribe them. So it's our own fault. 

Good to know exactly where we messed up.

All the rest of the garbage we put up with comes from that. 

One subject about the whole Marijuana movement really just has me perplexed. Ok so farmers can now grow hemp but it has to have a super low THC level. Goat ropers are charging up to 65 dollars a gram for high THC hemp. Let's pass an initiative for unrestricted hemp. And let the chips fall where they may.

10 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

One subject about the whole Marijuana movement really just has me perplexed. Ok so farmers can now grow hemp but it has to have a super low THC level. Goat ropers are charging up to 65 dollars a gram for high THC hemp. Let's pass an initiative for unrestricted hemp. And let the chips fall where they may.

Perplexed? The people who get legal bribes and sell grow licenses would have to pass it.  You think you can bamboozle them Bozo? They pay close attention to their cash cows. 

People have been trying to bamboozle their way into the cannabis market puffing smoke about hemp for a long time now. It's soooo old. 

The costume is tattered and doesn't hide anything anymore. 

10 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

I know where's the big bribe and profit money in that. In the pocket of the People!

I would take the job. Would have my whole life. 

People would have to pass a basic knowledge test like an SAT. And a civics test. And a history test. 

Then they would have to answer a survey about how they would approach many situations that a politician might encounter making decisions.

That survey would be posted under their name when you choose who to vote for. 

If they get elected, every vote they make gets posted beneath the survey to make sure they are staying true to their stated ideals.

Then we get rid of all the bamboozling. (like that word today)

• 4 months later...

It is not always possible to determine from the payment details whether the service is legal. So it is with delivery. In such cases, the probability is always 50/50. Perhaps some companies do not want to add other payment methods so as not to pay additional taxes. The use of marijuana in medicine is now legal in many states and countries. Perhaps due to the fact that in some states it is still prohibited, they created just such a company policy. I use various marijuana-based pills very often. These are mainly headache remedies. They actually work much better than conventional pills. The first time I was advised a similar medicine at  . I had no problems with delivery and payment.

(No external links allowed in forums)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buying online it's much more convenient and faster than going to the store for it. I've been Smoking marijuana for 2 years. For the last six months, I've been buying marijuana online at a very cool place the best( No outside links allowed in  open forums)I started Smoking it because my doctor prescribed it for medical purposes. I didn't sleep very well, I had mood swings very often, and I was always stressed for reasons I didn't understand. So the doctor ordered me to smoke weed in small doses and I don't smoke often, but even so, it helped me a lot. I stopped suffering from insomnia, my relationships with friends and family improved, and I really started to think better and become more positive.

12 hours ago, JakekeKe9 said:

Well, i am not really sure if these sites are legal, however there are tons of sites, where you can buy marijuana, and any kind of marijuana products. I actually used the services of a couple of these sites, and everything went just fine.

How do you have any idea of what you are getting?

Here in Michigan most everything you buy now at a real store is tested. 

Some online scam artist could send you some of that fake marijuana spice stuff. 

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, garoldining said:

For me CBD offers help and better than drugs that have horrible affects of liver or stomach issues from prescriptions. 

If you actually get some CBD in what you bought it has potential. To isolate CBD is very difficult AND EXPENSIVE to accomplish. I suppose the CBD junk you can buy off the open market is much better than other drugs because even if it has nothing in it it's way better than poison. If a placebo helps you to get off the poison then that is a great thing. I have seen some very sketchy stuff sold as CBD. 

• 1 month later...

I have always used specialized medical dispensaries to buy marijuana, so I'm not sure if it's possible to do it online. I prefer https://getkush.io/product-category/cannabis/indica/ because I can get the best Indica strains. Known as night time weed, Indica-dominant strains often lead to increases in relaxation, euphoria, appetite, sedation, and sleepiness. In fact, the list of positive benefits of cannabis is growing each and every day. Due to its narcotic effects, medical marijuana patients commonly use Indica-heavy weed to treat stress, nausea, and pain.  Other medical uses include helping treat nausea and appetite loss, among many other conditions.

Edited by AndrewRogers

• 6 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 9:33 AM, Restorium2 said:

What we need to do is separate our politicians from any bribes or added income. 

Give them $75,000 a year and make sure they don't make a penny off anything else. No investments.  A pledge from them that they will be happy with that, with severe penalties for breaching the contract. 

Bro, I just got here today (from another site) and I want what youre growing/smoking/vaping/eating.

26 minutes ago, snook said:

Bro, I just got here today (from another site) and I want what youre growing/smoking/vaping/eating.

So you like bribes or not? lol Really sounds like you are a lobbyist for someone. 

Bribes are why people that want/wanted to be free cannabis users are/were put in prison. 

It's the root of all bad laws.

Having politicians on a salary with no bribes is the only answer.

Try to convince one of these bribe taking clowns to give it up though.

Federal Laws on Transporting Marijuana

While marijuana has been legalized in several states, it's still illegal under federal law. As a result, transporting marijuana across state lines could result in federal criminal prosecution. The United States Drug Enforcement Agency's website provides helpful information explaining the penalties for trafficking marijuana. The penalty depends on the amount of marijuana being transported and whether or not it's a person's first or second offense.

Under the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, the federal government could prosecute a person engaged in a marijuana business that is otherwise legal under state law. In 2013, the Obama Administration announced that it wouldn't challenge state laws legalizing marijuana, as long as the states maintained strict rules involving the distribution and sale of marijuana. In fact, the Deputy Attorney General released a memo outlining the enforcement priorities for marijuana, and it didn't include prosecuting legal retailers complying with state laws. However, on January 4, 2018, Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a memo on marijuana enforcement in which he rescinded previous guidance documents regarding marijuana prosecutions, and directed U.S. attorneys to enforce the laws enacted by Congress.

Those currently involved in the marijuana industry, and those interested in joining it, should take note of the federal government's enforcement priorities in order to help their odds in avoiding federal prosecution.   

public.findlaw.com/cannabis-law/cannabis-laws-and-regulations/transporting-marijuana-laws-and-regulations.html

• 3 months later...