2020 Plans

wjkingsnorth

I will be growing 3 plants outdoors in a secure location that will be inline with the law this summer. I have decided what I am growing. One plant of each of Blue Dream, Snake Oil, and White Widow.  I will start them indoors the first week in April. They will move outdoors the last week in May. I am going to let them flower on their own in the fall. They will each be in 7 gallon pots. That is all I am going to grow in 2020. 

7 hours ago, wjkingsnorth said:

I will be growing 3 plants outdoors in a secure location that will be inline with the law this summer. I have decided what I am growing. One plant of each of Blue Dream, Snake Oil, and White Widow.  I will start them indoors the first week in April. They will move outdoors the last week in May. I am going to let them flower on their own in the fall. They will each be in 7 gallon pots. That is all I am going to grow in 2020. 

Good luck with growing the three plants. 

I like to add a couple extra just in case one or two wilt and die.

Plan on starting clones the middle of March and have in cups April 1.

I'm hoping for an outdoor enclosed area for a half dozen plants.

Just keep in mind that small pots need water often. A 7 gal will likely need water 2-3 times daily if in full sun.  I recommend a bare min of 25gal, with 50 or higher being a preference. In 65 gal my plants drank 15 gal ea, every other day. Also, blue dream finishes a bit late, and gets bud rot, at least was my experience, grew great though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 9:43 PM, glued gorilla said:

Just keep in mind that small pots need water often. A 7 gal will likely need water 2-3 times daily if in full sun.  I recommend a bare min of 25gal, with 50 or higher being a preference. In 65 gal my plants drank 15 gal ea, every other day. Also, blue dream finishes a bit late, and gets bud rot, at least was my experience, grew great though.

My brother grew a huge plant with nice size buds in a 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in it. Mine will be fed 2x daily.  They will not be full sun all day. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I decided to go with just Snake Oil and one that I do not know what it is. The question mark seed came out of my shake from last years grow. It may be Snake Oil, White Widow, or a hybrid of both. It already is growing. I suspect that it is a hybrid mix between Snake Oil and White Widow. I did have one male Snake Oil plant that I removed once it was determined what it was. I have not found any seed in the snake oil that I harvested. I have not checked the White Widow for seeds because I have not been smoking it. (Too potent by itself) We will see what comes out of the unknown seed. I am growing inside though, not outside.

Edited by wjkingsnorth

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...