Is it legal to sell clones? Donation?

hero4u

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Restorium2 said:

In every situation, put yourself in the shoes of the person you are going to be talking to if caught. 

Now while you are in those shiny black shoes, what do you think of your idea?

It's perfectly legal to gift clones. If they have to buy something else to get them there's alot of gray area. The man and the courts got way better things to pursue than trying to prosecute something that will probably never hold up in court. 

39 minutes ago, Blue back said:

It's perfectly legal to gift clones. If they have to buy something else to get them there's alot of gray area. The man and the courts got way better things to pursue than trying to prosecute something that will probably never hold up in court. 

In court you would lose, no doubt about it. Judges hate these hairbrained ideas. They would slap you down hard.

Now you may have a point that the cops aren't going after you for selling clones.

But if you flagrantly insult their intelligence by this rooster and bull story that you are selling solo cups they might mess with you solely because of that. These ideas are disgusting to most everyone on the level and even some that are not. 

I believe the term is "sham sale"

I can understand why the question is asked.  You have storefronts in detroit selling just clones as well as folks selling thru facebook and instagram.  So it must be legal!   All the comments above are correct, it is illegal.  If your tolerance for that sort of thing is high enough, you should at least have a lawyer on speed dial.

4 hours ago, semicaregiver said:

I believe the term is "sham sale"

I can understand why the question is asked.  You have storefronts in detroit selling just clones as well as folks selling thru facebook and instagram.  So it must be legal!   All the comments above are correct, it is illegal.  If your tolerance for that sort of thing is high enough, you should at least have a lawyer on speed dial.

One difference that matters between the folks honestly selling and the ones with a 'selling a solo cup' sham is the ones with the sham show they know it's illegal and are trying to get around the law. NEVER where you want to be. ALWAYS looking foolish later. 

If you want to sell clones do it honestly like you never had any idea it's illegal. 

This is the same kind of attempt to work around the law that we saw when people were trying the "daisy chain" sales model. "I'll be your caregiver and you be my caregiver and my cousin will buy overages as one of my patients." I'm sure this brought in a great deal of revenue for both the State and defense lawyers.

If you want to sell then do it the right way. Jump through all the hoops and pay the fees.

If you do it any other way then, yes it is illegal. Selling black market is still your best bet for making money but don't pretend you are working within the law.

Why not just give some cuttings away and spread the good genetics around to your friends,? Good karma has it's own rewards.