NEW LAWS ABOUT MEDICAL OR RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA

Massive recruitment into an International new Dispensary industry Continental cannabis dispensary Ltd .We are currently  looking for skilled and unskilled young and strong dynamic workers World Wide to assists us in the following domains.                            
Trimmers, Bud tenders, Edible Packagers, Growers, Extractors etc...Applicants must be at least 18 Years of Age or Older.
Continental cannabis dispensary  is a Legal, Licensed Marijuana Dispensary established in California since 2015 after the new legislative law was made.
       Note this  continental cannabis dispensary Ltd do not accept Applicants who do not possess all our necessary licenses demanded or can not relocate, .Salaries ranges from  $150 per hour depending on your working position
    We are only responsible for the transportation and accommodation of successful applicants into our various branches workers are needed.
    Contact us with your country of nationality and CV      
Click here the link below to apply directly to the head office👇👇

Email...   sheilamijespino@gmail.com  

Phone: +1 (949) 328-7267

WhatsApp: +1 (805) 270-5144 

Contact.... Erin Tyre 

jjj kana.jpg

• 4 months later...

I stopped smoking tobacco and marijuana 3 months ago. I am sure that my lungs are much better now. I've started to use cbd oil instead of smoking. I am sure it is much healthier for my lungs and nasal tube, taste is better and effect is much faster and more efficient and smaller portion you can longer,than just for smoking one. CBD oil calms nerves and relieves pain. So, it helps me a lot to fight with pain and anxiety and the effect starts really very fast, so i don't need to wait and suffer as in case with cannabis.

Edited by Izzy77