I am a compassionate, helpful and knowledgeable caregiver,  who was a patient first. I grow outdoor, organically, using biodynamic and living soil practices. This ensures a healthier and more medicinal end product. I use appropriate, long term storage solutions due to the annual nature of growing outdoors. I have experience with chronic illness and pain related issues.  Currently have 8 available strains. Planning 10 varieties for next season. Serving Gratiot and surrounding counties.

Edited by thejeneral
Updating info

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mnklimitless
      I have 20 years experience growing. Strains currently available Monkey Berries, White Widow, Gelato, Louis the 13th, Ghost Train, Amnesia Haze, and OG Kush. Always grown indoors with no preservatives or PGRs in sealed CO2 enriched rooms on a 50/50 Coco/soil media and Reverse Osmosis water. Incentives available. 
    • By Ren22
      Hi!  I’m an experienced caregiver looking for patients in SE Michigan. I have a wide variety of strains.  I also make yummy and really strong chocolate chip cookies and brownies!  
      my flower tests between 23% and 28%!  

• By MichiganHybrids
      We are top shelf grower and caregiver.  We currently have 2 openings for patients.
      Our IG is @elitegaredens6 which showcases our products.
      If interested please feel free to reach out and we will be more then happy to answer any questions.
      Thanks,
      EliteGardenz(formely Michigan Hybrids)
      Get ahold of us at this number: 
      313-583-9654
      Elite Gardenz 
      @elitegardens6 on IG
    • By Detroit58
      Looking to add a Medical Cannabis Patient. Multiple varieties (including Cattatonic) grown organically. Patient input in varieties grown is encouraged. Flower oriented but medibles available. Good volume (though not able to provide legal MAX of 2.5 oz per day - lol) and pricing.
    • By keith mclaughlin
      On this episode of Let’s be Blunt, Montel talks with Mark and Christy Zartler. They are parents to twin daughters, one of which, Kara, suffers from Autism and Cerebral Palsy and struggles with severe self-injurious behavior related to her condition. Whole plant cannabis has helped to relieve some of her symptoms when traditional medications didn’t. That wouldn’t be a problem if they lived in a legal medical cannabis state, but they live in Texas. The Zartler’s risk the wrath of law enforcement and Child Protective Services (when Kara was younger) in order to bring their daughter the only medication that brings her relief from her self injurious behavior. They are sharing their story in hopes of helping other families who are coping with similar situations.