Ventiltion in an 10x10 room? HEAT PROBLEMS!

hero4u

Im trying to make my room even better.  I need better ventilation really bad. my BIG issue is heat!    Im new to this and so im asking what would be the best way to ventilate my room better so it will keep cooler.  or if i can do anything else that will help keep the heat down?  I would very much appreciate any suggestions.  TY!

Are you running enclosed hoods  cooled by inline fans ?

I run 2x1000 in a 5x10 sized room I draw air in from outside and through the hoods back to another vent that directs the hot air out of the flower room my temps lights on in the cold months stays at around 81 degrees during the summer I use a portable AC .

I would need to know what you are running and if this is a veg or flower room to answer further.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

You can easily remove the heat by installing an aircon in the room. I would suggest going even further and setting up an air conditioning system in the entire house. In the wintertime, you could use it to bring the temperature up, so it works both ways. And you only take it for a check-up once or twice per year, even less if you have a reliable company. I do mine at marvellous.sg, once in May and another time in November. And if you’re taking good care of your aircon, the price for these diagnostics shouldn’t be anywhere in the stratospheric levels.

Edited by JohnBill