10 years later and my win in court stills haunts me.

Hi my name is Sean Muntian. Back in 2009 I opened Triple Ripple Hydro in 3Rivers, Michigan. Even thou I used marijuana threw out the years for my chronic stuttering. I was new to everything. Never thought about opening a hydro store. I just knew I could help someone dealing with their pain. 

I got on hear in 2009 offering cheaper services. Pissed people off. Until someone on here asked if he could call me. We talked for about a hour. He asked me to wait 30 minutes before I got back on here. When I did get back on here. It basically was we needed more people like me. Weeks later police raid my home and store. Thanks to this site. I was introduced to my life saver Michael Komorn. We faught and won. I have still fought to help. 

Well I have been in the RV industry for 30 yrs. Last year I was in a motorcycle accident. I cant do the work no more. So I start seeing all the help wanted ads in the cannabis industry in Michigan. Well I send resumes. I am not going to lie. I was assuming someone would give me a chance. Well last week I went into one of the business I applied at. And I was told I would have a hard time getting in because of me winning my case and lawsuit. I put businesses in harm's way. 

So I am asking you all. Is that true? Should I just move on to Walmart?. 

Thank you for your time.

16 hours ago, garyfisher said:

How would a hiring company know about a lawsuit you had unless they dug REALLY deep.  I dont see many companies going further than a background/criminal check 

They would know because the guy probably starts off his resume saying he owned Triple Ripple Hydro. Google that and they easily find the whole story. Or just look at his facebook page. Everyone is an open book these days if you didn't make an effort all along to keep your stuff private.