Hello there, I’m currently a grower in the UP looking for patients to name me their caregiver. I’ve been growing for over a year now painstakingly perfecting my medicine to fully satisfy my patients, I hope I can help any medical patients in need please contact me or reply to this thread! 

I can provide anything from bud to Concentrates to edibles!

Edited by RapidRiverReefer

On 3/6/2020 at 8:17 PM, RapidRiverReefer said:

Hello there, I’m currently a grower in the UP looking for patients to name me their caregiver. I’ve been growing for over a year now painstakingly perfecting my medicine to fully satisfy my patients, I hope I can help any medical patients in need please contact me or reply to this thread! 

I can provide anything from bud to Concentrates to edibles!

I'm interested 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brad814
      Hello there my name is Brad! I'm located within the Genesee county area and recently obtained the hardcopy of my MMP license and have been looking into what caregivers do/help with and now I'm searching for one, doesn anyone have any resources on where I'd look? 
    • By Cory Rhoderick
      I am looking to become a caregiver. If you are a patient in need in the Grand Rapids to Big Rapids area please feel free to contact me.

I have many seeds and varieties of strains ready to grow and can grow a strain you choose. I Currently have Northern Lights available with more on the way. I take pride in my operation and only grow a few plants at a time in an indoor grow tent using a super soil with no harmful chemicals. I put a lot of time into finishing the product properly for optimal flavor and preservation of the flower further preventing any post harvest issues.
    • By dwkl
      Sign up here at https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/join-the-caregiver-patient-coalition/
    • By Ren22
      Experienced caregiver with patient openings in Saline/Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area.  

I have excellent sativa and hybrid strains, and my specialty is chocolate chip cookie edibles.