Delivering medicine to patients during stay at home executive order.

Kingdiamond

Just a thought but recently on the news. They had a story that promoted people getting their prescriptions from out of country at a cheaper price than here in the United States through the mail. Since it would not be crossing state lines and it's legal in our state. Would not a secure and a discreet package through the mail be an option? I dont know.

17 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

Just a thought but recently on the news. They had a story that promoted people getting their prescriptions from out of country at a cheaper price than here in the United States through the mail. Since it would not be crossing state lines and it's legal in our state. Would not a secure and a discreet package through the mail be an option? I dont know.

After it's legal federally. 

I'm not sure that it would be a good idea to buy your cannabis site unseen..... I wouldn't do it. Most people want to see what they are buying when it comes to flower. It's old school common sense. 

Yeah it might cross the state line inadvertently in transit. I could see Your point on a retail scale. But a caregiver and patient scenario I would hope be based on mutual trust. Why would You sign a caregiver that grows bunk? King diamond I'm in no way inferring that's the case with You.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, rambozo420 said:

Because the mail is a federal institution, it would be illegal, as long as cannabis is illegal on a federal level. A courier could possibly be used.