Nic the Bruiser OG

45 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Up the heat a few degrees if they are slow to grow roots. I went from 79 to 82 and my slower rooters caught right up.

Cloner is at 75, I will try it. All other strains had bumps at 5days, at 10 days 3/4 of the other clones are ready to come out. Just thinking could be a slow rooting genetic, my diesel is the same way. Wish I had her in there as a comparison, giving her a break though.

1 hour ago, glued gorilla said:

Cloner is at 75, I will try it. All other strains had bumps at 5days, at 10 days 3/4 of the other clones are ready to come out. Just thinking could be a slow rooting genetic, my diesel is the same way. Wish I had her in there as a comparison, giving her a break though.

Yup, 75 is too cool for the hard rooters. They will root eventually at 75, much quicker a little warmer. Also, if the room is cold you need warmer water. I read that a few years back and it holds true. Always noticed that my clones took longer to root in the winter when my rooms are cooler. Went a little warmer and they came back up to speed.

I clone from a 5 gallon bucket and recently pump needed replacing.

I ordered a pump and it was too large (gpm) for this size bucket as the water temp was too warm.

All the clones died. Thinking the temp was over 80 degrees.

I ordered a small pump and everything is working fine again. (240 gpm)

I'm good with the 12 - 14 days to root. Otherwise I would need to add heat to the room.

• 4 months later...

I am growing one nic the bruiser outdoors. My nephew is growing two. I was struggling with branches snapping off, and hadn't talked with my nephew about it. He just called, and mentioned he had branches breaking off. It is hard to find any information on this strain so that's my experience. It is just beginning to flower, so I'll hope for the best.

4 hours ago, Merry said:

I am growing one nic the bruiser outdoors. My nephew is growing two. I was struggling with branches snapping off, and hadn't talked with my nephew about it. He just called, and mentioned he had branches breaking off. It is hard to find any information on this strain so that's my experience. It is just beginning to flower, so I'll hope for the best.

Put in stakes and string to hold up the branches. 

Use bamboo or t posts a foot away from the plant. Then put string around the 4 post. This will help hold up the branches.