Question on enclosure material

I know the law states something like chain link fencing or wooden slats or something to prevent general public from entering without tools.

Does anyone know if this would include heavy duty welded wire deer fencing?

Would this include POLYPROPYLENE deer fencing? This fence would also require some kind of snips to cut through

This is for a 100 ft by 100ft enclosure (with a top and a locked gate) that will be for 60 plants (me and 4 patients) outdoor on private hunting land, stealthily cut down into and surrounded by fields 10ft cat tails not visible to any home or road

Edited by Tenpercentgent

100 ft by 100 ft? Seriously? With a top too? That's HUGE! Just did a 30 x 40 that would fit 60 plants easily. $1000 worth of 6 foot chain link fence with no top. 

You definitely could use the welded 6' metal fence but how do you do a neat job of that without the same supports as a chain link fence? 

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

100 ft by 100 ft? Seriously? With a top too? That's HUGE! Just did a 30 x 40 that would fit 60 plants easily. $1000 worth of 6 foot chain link fence with no top. 

You definitely could use the welded 6' metal fence but how do you do a neat job of that without the same supports as a chain link fence? 

I had 100x100 brush hogged for me, was figuring I give 5 feet of separation between plants

I was under the impression that a top is required?

19 hours ago, Tenpercentgent said:

My question is ... is the welded fence LEGAL 

I would say so, yes. I think that any decent attempt at making an 'enclosure' would be good. The decider will be how you sell it to the person who is inspecting it. Might not ever get inspected. Might get inspected by a person who has a bad attitude for whatever reason. It's all going to depend on the situation, lots of different outcomes are possible. If it looks like you were serious about making an enclosure and you sound credible with some common sense about it then that will go a long way. 

When LEO was looking for loop holes in the law they would frequently say the holes inn the fencing had to be small enough that a person couldn't fit their hand through. Might not hurt to put some chicken wire on the deer fencing so elves can't slip through the holes.

6 hours ago, Tenpercentgent said:

And what about the enclosure must be contiguous to a building meant for drying and curing? Will I have to build a shed up to building code or something 

That rule is for commercial grows. Not for your patient, caregiver, or recreational grow.