Outdoor grow on rented land?

I'm wanting to do a outdoor grow this year and my brother said he would rent me a couple acres of land on his property. He is also doing a outdoor grow so my question is would it be legal if we are both growing 12 plants because I would be renting the land from him or is it still only 12 plants allowed per "household"?

5 hours ago, Jaxsonmonster said:

I'm wanting to do a outdoor grow this year and my brother said he would rent me a couple acres of land on his property. He is also doing a outdoor grow so my question is would it be legal if we are both growing 12 plants because I would be renting the land from him or is it still only 12 plants allowed per "household"?

This would be a grow protected by a story line. Not clear cut legal. You would have to go forward with this knowing that it could look illegal to some authority figures that would take your grow down and give you a fine or worse. Keep in mind that law enforcement isn't going to want to look at a rental agreement. They would plead ignorance to it. Just like deeds and property lines, the cops just get that foggy look in their eyes and say they don't have the knowledge to sort it out. 

Know your risks and proceed with knowledge and caution. 

• 2 weeks later...