Need Patients Oakland, Genesee, Wayne, Livingston, Macomb

Blake S

Hi I am a caregiver located in Clarkston MI. 
I have been growing organically in soil for over 6 years, and have horticulture and kinesiology degrees from Michigan State. I work as an analytical chemist in a state  cannabis compliance laboratory, I understand the plants very well. I would be happy to grow strains of your choosing, as well as make trips for you. 
I have the ability to make high quality Rosin and Edibles, and am currently in the process of special ordering a custom industry-standard freeze drier for the freshest rosin and flower you can experience.
I have researched and witnessed at my job some the best breeders today in the US, Numbers do not lie, and all products can be lab tested at your request including edibles. 088888E5-3735-4535-B5D2-C0314A543387.thumb.jpeg.d5673f4365440a6763b3d341b9fbb6b8.jpeg

Edited by Blake S

12 minutes ago, Blake S said:

Hi I am a caregiver located in Clarkston MI. 
I have been growing organically in soil for over 6 years, and have horticulture and kinesiology degrees from Michigan State. I work as an analytical chemist in a state  cannabis compliance laboratory, I understand the plants very well. I would be happy to grow strains of your choosing, as well as make trips for you. 
I have the ability to make high quality Rosin and Edibles, and am currently in the process of special ordering a custom industry-standard freeze drier for the freshest rosin and flower you can experience.
I have researched and witnessed at my job the best breeders from the USA, Numbers do not lie, and all products can be lab tested at your request including edibles. 

Quite the resume! Seems incredible that you would have time to do anything but your job. 

So you say that you 'witnessed' the best breeders in America.

Well that is just boastful and can't be entirely true because the best breeders are the unknown ones who provided the building blocks behind all the best strains we have today. 

Since you have only two posts and are bragging your arse off you don't seem quite real yet. 

It’s true I haven’t personally sought out the original growers of cultivars, as you mentioned this would be a nearly impossible task after years of genetic preservation and breeding. I travel to large grows all over Michigan and analyze their product, I have the blessing of seeing many seed companies/breeders which are currently testing with high active compounds. I have no doubt there are still small time breeders with a great amount of success just as there always have been, I just haven’t seen them. Always learning! 

Edited by Blake S

5 minutes ago, Blake S said:

It’s true I haven’t personally sought out the original growers of cultivars, as you mentioned this would be a nearly impossible task after years of genetic preservation and breeding. I travel to large grows all over Michigan and analyze their product, I have the blessing of seeing many seed companies/breeders which are currently testing with high active compounds. I have no doubt there are still small time breeders with a great amount of success just as there always have been, I just haven’t seen them. Always learning! 

Have you been to the commercial grow in Chesaning?

• 1 month later...