• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shadow i am a caregiver in Niles and I will have NYC Diesel finished up the 2nd week of November. 

We are a small grower right now but will be expanding in the state of Michigan soon. Keep an eye out for our Brand.   # TransparentPharmaceuticals. 

Notes_201007_002302_0d6.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By T2Tone
      PLANET GREEN TREES TV - Episode 485
      Episode Title – Steady As She Goes
      Episode Date – 10-08-20
      On This Episode Topics (no particular order)
      1. Michael’s Rant
      2. CANNABIS BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED EARLY
      3. Ann Arbor, Michigan, decriminalizes magic mushrooms, psychedelic plants
      4. Federal Workplace Drug Testing Proposal Could Discriminate Against People of Color
      5. CDC Meets with Medical Marijuana Patients to Discuss Cannabis as an Alternative Pain Therapy
      6. Cannabis Life Advice: When is it time to smoke less weed?
      Show Information
      -Michigan's #1 show about cannabis legal issues, licensing, regulations, compliance, medical marijuana topics, current events and other legal matters. -Planet Green Trees TV is hosted by Attorney Michael Komorn, co-hosted by Jim Powers, Amanda Joslin, Alyssa McCormick and Jamie Lowell
      LINKS Can Be Found Here - https://PlanetGreenTreesTV.com PLANET GREEN TREES TV -
      Now On
      Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
      Spreaker
      Spotify
      Google Podcasts
      Castbox
      Podcast Addict
      Podchaser
      Disclaimer
      The opinions and comments expressed on the show by hosts, guest, commentators, posts, articles, etc... may or may not represent the actual opinions or thoughts of the Komorn Law Firm and/or it's associates. The thoughts and conversation that occur during this broadcast are an attempt to bring humor and parody to an otherwise non comical scenario. Although some conversations and guests may state facts, academic impedimenta and scientific theorems one should consult an attorney or expert in the relevant field of query.

• By Brad814
      Hello there my name is Brad! I'm located within the Genesee county area and recently obtained the hardcopy of my MMP license and have been looking into what caregivers do/help with and now I'm searching for one, doesn anyone have any resources on where I'd look? 
    • By dwkl
      Sign up here at https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/join-the-caregiver-patient-coalition/
    • By MR49009
      research completed
    • By RapidRiverReefer
      Hello there, I’m currently a grower in the UP looking for patients to name me their caregiver. I’ve been growing for over a year now painstakingly perfecting my medicine to fully satisfy my patients, I hope I can help any medical patients in need please contact me or reply to this thread! 

I can provide anything from bud to Concentrates to edibles!