Covid-19 and Marijuana

blackhorse

I've read where marijuana counters the Covid-19 virus.

The first of November I became sick and middle of November was tested positive for Covid.

I lost 10 pounds in a weeks time, no appetite. Had fever, headaches, slight chest irritation.

Took cold med's, cough drops, Tylenol, Motrin.

Drank orange juice, water, and Gatorade.

It has been a month now and getting stronger everyday. The virus takes all the energy from you.

My wife who smokes a couple ounces a month, took care of me while I was sick.

Wife was lucky and never got the Covid virus. No symptoms at all.

Starting to believe the reports on marijuana countering covid is true.

Comments?

31 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

The first of November I became sick and middle of November was tested positive for Covid.

I lost 10 pounds in a weeks time, no appetite. Had fever, headaches, slight chest irritation.

It has been a month now and getting stronger everyday. The virus takes all the energy from you.

Comments?

I'm a science nerd and I have been studying Covid 19.

There's a lot of information in the published science journals that is confirmed by the peers that would refute it if they could.

So the information about the virus from the studies is real.

After you study you get a really good idea of how the virus works.

Like the dam thing developed three hinges in the stalk that infects your cells.

It morphed like no other virus ever studied. They call the hinges a 'hip, knee, and ankle'. It changed so it could avoid our immune system fighting it. You don't hear about that because it would freak people out. I believe people need the truth. 

Early this year it morphed to produce 5 times the spores it was producing. It did this when it met the first 'immune' person with antibodies. That's when the thing became more dangerous and made it so it was much different than any flu. 

When China discovered this they told all the leaders of the world about it. Yet some leaders thought we couldn't handle the truth or they are afraid to ruin their economies because people are scared. 

The scientists have found a few reasons why some people get it and other do not or have mild cases.

One is actually what group of cave people your genes came from.

Another is your blood type.

They found a hidden trigger mechanism that some of us have. They think it may be that it was left behind from a past virus.

Scientists have found that most children may have had a virus that only effected children which gives them an immunity that adults do not have.

So my point here is you may think that one thing or another, like cannabis use, is a factor, when it's something else entirely that makes the difference.

The craziest thing about this is that if we all could have just stayed home for two weeks way back in the beginning this would be gone. 

It wouldn't have had the chance to morph into something more deadly like we have now.

And with the mass amount of cases we have now it could easily morph again into a stone cold killer of everyone on Earth or it could just become benign. Every time another person contracts it humanity rolls the dice. 

Many humans just don't understand the stakes here. This is a life and death struggle for humanity and some fight to be able to go to a restaurant to eat.

God Bless the ignorant. I used to get angry about it now I just say God Bless Them Every One. 

One other thing I learned is that Covid 19 enters your lungs and blasts all your microbiology straight into your blood stream which causes mass infections strokes and heart attacks.

Here's a link to a list of the science to study about the virus;

Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News | Science | AAAS (sciencemag.org)

22 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

I've returned to normal life other than slight chest irritation and loss of energy.

This may take time to get back at 100%.

Slowly get chores done and rest before tackling next chore.

I also frequent the CDC website for information.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Personal accounts are priceless.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:54 AM, blackhorse said:

Comments?

Question;

Do you use cannabis?

24 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Question;

Do you use cannabis?

I use Cannatonic #4 in edibles.

Been doing this for 10 years now.

I'm not a smoker, wife smokes enough for both of us.

Even with the low thc in Cannatonic, it still shows up in blood work.

Last time I was at VA it showed up on test. No issues though.

19 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

I use Cannatonic #4 in edibles.

Been doing this for 10 years now.

I'm not a smoker, wife smokes enough for both of us.

Even with the low thc in Cannatonic, it still shows up in blood work.

Last time I was at VA it showed up on test. No issues though.

There's another thing we have in common, wife smokes enough for both of us. lol

I think that you would have to smoke or vape to get the beneficial effects that would help fight off Covid !9.

I smoked for a lot of years and now mostly vape with a Volcano.

I know that with smoking cannabis, and more so with vaping, you sluff off the dead cells in your lungs.

I have read in science papers published on Covid 19  that one of the first ways it attacks is it uses those dead and contaminated lung cells to cause infections in your blood, blood clots that cause strokes and heart attacks. 

A lady I know woke up with heart attack symptoms. They took here to the hospital and she got tests and then heart bypass surgery. When she didn't recover and went into a coma they finally realized she had Covid 19. This was back in March when they still didn't realize the heart attack and stroke victims were also Covid 19 victims. 

4 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

There's another thing we have in common, wife smokes enough for both of us. lol

I think that you would have to smoke or vape to get the beneficial effects that would help fight off Covid !9.

I smoked for a lot of years and now mostly vape with a Volcano.

I know that with smoking cannabis, and more so with vaping, you sluff off the dead cells in your lungs.

I have read in science papers published on Covid 19  that one of the first ways it attacks is it uses those dead and contaminated lung cells to cause infections in your blood, blood clots that cause strokes and heart attacks. 

A lady I know woke up with heart attack symptoms. They took here to the hospital and she got tests and then heart bypass surgery. When she didn't recover and went into a coma they finally realized she had Covid 19. This was back in March when they still didn't realize the heart attack and stroke victims were also Covid 19 victims. 

I do use a cannabis salve that is 3/4 high thc and 1/4 high cbd. All symptoms are gone other than an irritation in chest at times. I use the salve on chest and symptoms go away within a minute or two. Being careful not to over exert, it is hard as I'm accustom to keeping busy.

Covid was no fun at all!

It has been 5 weeks now and probably take another month to fully recover. Not complaining as I'm glad to be here. lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 1:15 PM, blackhorse said:

I do use a cannabis salve that is 3/4 high thc and 1/4 high cbd. All symptoms are gone other than an irritation in chest at times. I use the salve on chest and symptoms go away within a minute or two. Being careful not to over exert, it is hard as I'm accustom to keeping busy.

Covid was no fun at all!

It has been 5 weeks now and probably take another month to fully recover. Not complaining as I'm glad to be here. lol

How's it going? 

8 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

How's it going? 

Thank you for asking!

I am doing good, most of symptoms are gone. Still get slight chest pain, and cough. Use the canna balm for the chest and works well. Cough drops help with the slight cough. Some days no symptoms at all and others I get tired easily. 

Been reading quite a bit and this is normal for long haulers. 

Got a few clippings in clone bucket and they are looking good.

I have smell back, so is nice to smell the buds. During infection I could not smell the bud of flowering plants.

Wife has been lucky as she never came down with Covid.

Covid was no fun at all!

Stay safe and take care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 8:47 AM, Restorium2 said:

The scientists have found a few reasons why some people get it and other do not or have mild cases.

One is actually what group of cave people your genes came from.

Another is your blood type.

They found a hidden trigger mechanism that some of us have. They think it may be that it was left behind from a past virus.

What it the source(s) of this information?

• 2 years later...

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. I am glad you recovered from Covid-19 and that your wife did not contract the virus. It's essential to follow guidelines from healthcare professionals to prevent the spread of the virus. Additionally, while some people may use marijuana for medicinal purposes, discussing it with a doctor first is essential. If you need anything for vaping, I suggest checking out vaporizerchief.com. Good luck!

Edited by SurudRump