CBD Products

Sarahisla

• 5 weeks later...

As I know, it has nothing to do with hair growth. It has other purposes, it's used to relieve the anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. Also, it promotes sleep, but CBD it's not legal everywhere.  I can't live after parting with my love and the only thing that comes to my mind is to find the best place to buy Weed Concentrate. Some of my friends also suggested I try the kratom extract. I have not been very keen on it at first but I was desperate for a good nights rest so I decided to give a try. I am hoping that this can be useful to you guys as well.

Edited by Bialonar

• 3 months later...

Check for CBD products here at treetvapours.com . Those guys know what they are doing.
And actually, you're not right multiple studies show how CBD oil actually stimulates hair growth and as well prevents hair loss.
Cbd oil actually contains many fatty acids like Omega 3 , 6, and 9 and more. So it's not only beneficial for your hair but for your entire help.
Of course, you won't see the result in 1 month. Still, after a few uses, it will get shinier!
It is working because those acids increase blood circulation and deliver a ton of nutrients directly to your hair follicles.