Help. My wife is sick.

Yasonsmith

Please , can someone give me some advice? 

My wife has been sick to her stomach for a month now. Throwing up every day and being so nauseous that she cant eat!

Side note,

This happen in 2019 as well. It lasted 5 months that time. She lost over 90lbs. She is over weight, so most doctors sort of blew her off. We went to every ER, and hospital we could think of, even traveling to the Cleveland Clinic. Every kind of test was done possible, including upper and lower GI scopes. No one found anything, just every now and then would give her i.v. to help dehydration. 

This time around she is getting SOME relief after smoking (only high quality) a half joint.

But her doctor is now saying she must have CANNABINOID INDUCED HYPEREMESIS. 

HOW DO WE TEST FOR THAT? I don't want to take away her only relief!

2 hours ago, Yasonsmith said:

Please , can someone give me some advice? 

My wife has been sick to her stomach for a month now. Throwing up every day and being so nauseous that she cant eat!

Side note,

This happen in 2019 as well. It lasted 5 months that time. She lost over 90lbs. She is over weight, so most doctors sort of blew her off. We went to every ER, and hospital we could think of, even traveling to the Cleveland Clinic. Every kind of test was done possible, including upper and lower GI scopes. No one found anything, just every now and then would give her i.v. to help dehydration. 

This time around she is getting SOME relief after smoking (only high quality) a half joint.

But her doctor is now saying she must have CANNABINOID INDUCED HYPEREMESIS. 

HOW DO WE TEST FOR THAT? I don't want to take away her only relief!

CIH is very rare, maybe even non existent. 

Having helped patients with these symptoms I have found that limiting salt intake and increasing activity worked well. 

Smoking half a joint works for many people.

Oddly enough, the smell of fresh lemon juice helps. 

• 3 months later...