COVID-19 VACCINE FACTS | DR. KEISHA GIBSON

keith mclaughlin

On this episode of Let’s be Blunt with Montel, Dr. Keisha Gibson breaks down the facts, addresses common mis-perceptions and answers questions many people still have about the COVID-19 vaccines available. Dr Gibson is a pediatric nephrologist at the University of North Carolina and the Vice Chair of Diversity and Inclusion at the UNC Department of Medicine.

1 hour ago, knucklehead bob said:

136352647_10222041731745898_4954158543611671385_n.jpg

Thanks Vladimir for your input. Your use of 'oligarch' and 'communist' was a 'tell.' Classic projection. 

For 40 years your government has stroked Donald Trump so he could do your bidding when the time was right.

Covid 19 was NOT just an unlucky twist of fate for the human race when the timing of it fits so perfect with the Trump re-election scenario, race riots, ridiculous campaigning mass spreader events, and everything else Trump could think up to get more people infected. Including pretending he contracted it and making it look like an old unhealthy fat slob like him could get over it no problem.

Covid 19 has been lazy until we fight back and then it mutates into something worse.

It's in it's 4th cycle mutation now, gradually getting more contagious and deadly. 

That's what it takes to totally take down a species.

If it was very bad right off the bat it would have killed all the hosts and it couldn't spread. At one point it was just like a flu. The little fooler. The wolf in sheep's clothing. The grim reaper with a smiley face mask. 

So it plays us all as fools, gets itself spread far and wide THEN makes it's final moves to kill the maximum humans. 

Every time a human takes their chances with the virus, catches it, they are rolling the dice for all of us. 

When the roll comes up snake eyes you have a brand new killer that gets to use your body to incubate. 

Personally, I figure we will get what we deserve and what the universe has in mind for us.

We could be easily kicked to the curb just like the dinosaurs were. 

At this point I doubt we really have much say in the matter.

My goal is the least amount of suffering on the way out. 

That means wearing a mask and watching others suffer.

It's the lessor of the evils. 

Edited by Restorium2

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like some fake news. During this pandemic period, I have heard so much fake news about coronavirus that I don't know which to believe. Also, the opinions of doctors always are different and changing so fast about this new disease. In my opinion, we can't say at the moment how the vaccine will behave, because not so many people were vaccinated. For not getting fake news I use kisspr news service. I like this site because it has a lot of articles from different categories, including medicine and they are renewing their articles every day and you always have what to read.

Edited by JoanDown

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 1:45 PM, JoanDown said:

This sounds like some fake news. During this pandemic period, I have heard so much fake news about coronavirus that I don't know which to believe. Also, the opinions of doctors always are different and changing so fast about this new disease. In my opinion, we can't say at the moment how the vaccine will behave, because not so many people were vaccinated. For not getting fake news I use kisspr news service. I like this site because it has a lot of articles from different categories, including medicine and they are renewing their articles every day and you always have what to read.

I get my news from CNN. It's always checked and double checked. It stands the test of time. 

The link you provided is to what is most likely fake news because it's a small isolated outlet where they get you in a corner and treat you like a mushroom; kept in the dark and fed crap. 

ABC NEWS is fine also;

South African COVID variant can chip away at vaccine efficacy -- but the vaccine can still save your life

The current vaccines will still prevent severe illness and hospitalization.

February 4, 2021, 5:00 AM
 6 min read

Dr. Fauci: Next 6 weeks are critical in battle against new COVID-19 variants

00:0704:16

Copy and paste to share this video
Copy and paste to embed this video

4:16

Dr. Fauci: Next 6 weeks are critical in battle against new COVID-19 variants

The chief medical adviser to the president discusses what the country needs to do, from the natio...Read More

Since the emergence of several new COVID-19 variants across the globe, scientists have been racing to understand their impact on vaccines.

Early laboratory experiments showed worrying signs that one variant -- the one that originated in South Africa -- could become a big problem. And now, two large experiments in thousands of people have confirmed that our current approach to vaccines is unlikely to be as effective against this particular variant.

Recent Stories from ABC News
1.png

But it's not all bad news, scientists say. Up against the South African variant, also known as B1.351, an excellent vaccine boasting more than 90% efficacy against disease is still a very good vaccine that can save your life.

The first jolt of potentially worrying news came from Moderna and Pfizer -- both of which have COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration. Working in a laboratory, these companies found clues that their vaccines might not work quite as well against the mutations in the South African variant. Still, these lab studies were difficult to discern, their full impact unclear.

But then came more concrete data from studies in people. One large study from the pharmaceutical company Novavax -- one of the six Operation Warp Speed companies which has yet to win FDA authorization -- showed the vaccine was roughly 90% effective when tested in the U.K. but only 50% effective when tested in South Africa, where the B1.351 variant is dominant.

PHOTO: A volunteer is given an injection at St George's University hospital in London on Oct. 7, 2020. Novavax Inc. said its COVID-19 vaccine appears 89% effective based on a study and that it seems to work against new mutated strains of the virus.

Alastair Grant/APAlastair Grant/AP
A volunteer is given an injection at St George's University hospital in London on Oct. 7, 2020. No...Read More

These results -- the first large study in people -- weighed heavily on some scientists. Almost all the vaccines that have been authorized or are in late-stage development target the original virus's spike protein. The South African variant contains mutations within that crucial target.

"I believe the data imply that other vaccines that use the wild type spike protein or its sequence will be reduced for efficacy against the South African variant," said Akiko Iwasaki, Ph.D., a Yale University immunologist.

"It's fair to assume [Novovax's results] would be similar for all the vaccines because they all target spike, but we should also not freak out," said Angela Rasmussen, Ph.D., a virologist at the Georgetown Center for Global Health Science and Security in Washington, D.C.

The next day, pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson -- testing its own still-experimental one-shot vaccine -- found similar results. Their vaccine was 72% effective in the United States but only 57% in South Africa.

"It is likely that all vaccines will show substantially lower efficacy against the strain that originated in South Africa," said Dr. Dan Barouch, Ph.D., director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston.

Major vaccine makers have announced plans to develop an updated version of their vaccines -- tweaked to address the specific mutations found in the South African variant.

"All the vaccine manufacturers are doing what they should be: getting to work testing reformulated vaccines that should work against the variants," said Rasmussen.

"The best way to combat this variant is to use the spike proteins from the variant as the antigen," said Akiko.

FILE PHOTO: Health care workers chat at a temporary ward setup, during the COVID-19 outbreak, at Steve Biko Academic Hospital in Pretoria, South Africa, Jan. 19, 2021.

Phill Magakoe/Pool via REUTERSPhill Magakoe/Pool via REUTERS
FILE PHOTO: Health care workers chat at a temporary ward setup, during the COVID-19 outbrea...Read More

But experts say that although less effective against the South African variant, the current vaccines are likely to save your life if you become infected with it.

In a recent trial, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, for example, was 85% effective at preventing severe illness and hospitalization -- no matter the variant.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease doctor, said the average American should focus on how effective the vaccines are against severe illness, despite the inclination to want to know if a vaccine will prevent you from getting sick at all.

On a call with reporters, he said the most important thing "is to keep people out of the hospital and prevent them from getting severe illness."

Other experts agree that we should focus more on preventing hospitalizations and death, and less on mild infections.

"Obviously it's no fun having mild illness," said Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the FDA's advisory committee, director of the Vaccine Education Center and professor of pediatrics in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

"But the real question is, how effective was it at keeping people out of the hospital?" Offit said. "From the standpoint of making a vaccine for this pandemic, your goal is keeping people out of the hospital and out of the morgue."

ABC News' Stephanie Ebbs contributed to this report.

I hear people saying that Covid - 19 is no more than a common cold or had hangover worse than Covid. 

I have to call BS on these theories. 

I had Covid and still have a few symptoms after4 months.

Lost 10 pound in a weeks time, high fever, sweats, congestion in lungs, hallucinating, and no energy.

I've been told to hold off on the shot since I still have some of the systems.

So in closing, Covid is real and I do wear a mask who going out. Trying to help protect others. 

8 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

I hear people saying that Covid - 19 is no more than a common cold or had hangover worse than Covid. 

I have to call BS on these theories. 

I had Covid and still have a few symptoms after4 months.

Lost 10 pound in a weeks time, high fever, sweats, congestion in lungs, hallucinating, and no energy.

I've been told to hold off on the shot since I still have some of the systems.

So in closing, Covid is real and I do wear a mask who going out. Trying to help protect others. 

I hear you. My neighbor who loves everything Trump says it's just the flu. Says everything else to the contrary is fake news. He was radicalized by the small news sites. 

On 2/27/2021 at 9:35 AM, Restorium2 said:

My neighbor who loves everything Trump says it's just the flu.

I've known one person who died from the flu in 65 years. I've known eight who have died from Covid in the last year.

• 2 months later...

I am a VETERAN , I am not DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN , nor am I STUPID enough to believe either one is going to save me so GFY 

Can any of you DOPE HEADS in the LEGAL LIES ARENA explain your new found trust in the FDA which are STILL STONEWALLING  on Cannabis ????? 

Statements in this site are substantiated with facts that will stand in a court of law. Informed Consent requires a flow of information. Click on the hyperlinked sections to direct you to primary sources such as CDC, WHO, FDA documents.

Did you know?

1. The FDA did not approve Moderna or Pfizer mRNA gene therapeutics they dubbed "vaccines". It simply authorized them. Fauci confirms. 19 doctorswarned the world of the dangers. AstraZeneca is being dropped by 24 countries, and by Ontario as of May 11/21. Johnson & Johnson, a Viral Vector(1) " injection" that was given Emergency Use Authorization on Feb. 27, 2021, was halted by several states due to the formation of blood clots. The CDChad confirmed. But distribution resumed after a 10 day pause. The CDC also confirms(2) the Pfizer & Moderna jabs are the deadliest of all "vaccines", also shown in a bar chart and a video with step-by-step navigation of the VAERS site. Could it be because they both contain SM-102?

Even the prestigious NIH confirms, unequivocally, that:

A. "Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs"

and

B. "COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

Screenshot

...but orders the media to remain silent.

Continuing with the disjointed narrative, the CDC states in one part:

"In public spaces, fully vaccinated people should continue to follow guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a well-fitted mask, physical distancing (at least 6 feet), avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance. Fully vaccinated people should still watch for symptoms of COVID-19, especially following an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19."

And in the same page (no less), adds:

"Currently authorized vaccines in the United States are highly effective at protecting vaccinated people against symptomatic and severe COVID-19."

2. The clinical trials will be completed in 2023, there are 12 vaccine companiesramping up their marketing. Critical information for women on post-vaccination reproductive symptoms is emerging

For clarification purposes in this article, given that the virus has not been isolated and that the symptoms mimic the flu, Covid19 is considered an influenza variant. And, yes, people can die of influenza or the common cold. In fact, lungs of influenza patients can be more damaged than those of Covid patients. And blood clotting is also common in flu patients

Some will argue that SARS-CoV-2 was developed in a Gain-of-Function lab. Fauci has been grilled about his involvement, and naturally lied about it, even with evidence that his NIH did fund Gain-of-Function projects.

That is moot.

The primary consideration is whether an experimental injection is warranted for a disease with a 99.9% survival rate. I am for tried, true and tested (safe) vaccines. I am NOT for experimental gene therapeutics backed by disastrous animal studies, used on humans for the first time in history. The Israeli People Commitee said of the Pfizer shot: There has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people

3. The FDA & CDC have not revealed to the public over 20 adverse effects, including Death, related to Covid19 injections, which were discussed in an October 2020 meeting, see pg. 16 of document. 4,057 deaths from Covid19 injections are reported by the National Vaccine Information Center as at 5/7/2021, and one-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours. 5 prominent doctors discuss how the Covid jab is a bioweapon

4. The mRNA jab delivers a synthetic, inorganic molecule (medical device) that programs your cells to synthesize pathogens in the form of the spike proteinthat your immune system will constantly have to fight off for the rest of your life, according to experts such as Molecular Biologist & Immunologist, Professor Dolores Cahill. She explains. Fauci confirms. Dr. Lee Merritt reconfirms.

https://nojabforme.info

19 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

I am a VETERAN , I am not DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN , nor am I STUPID enough to believe either one is going to save me so GFY 

Can any of you DOPE HEADS in the LEGAL LIES ARENA explain your new found trust in the FDA which are STILL STONEWALLING  on Cannabis ????? 

Statements in this site are substantiated with facts that will stand in a court of law. Informed Consent requires a flow of information. Click on the hyperlinked sections to direct you to primary sources such as CDC, WHO, FDA documents.

Did you know?

1. The FDA did not approve Moderna or Pfizer mRNA gene therapeutics they dubbed "vaccines". It simply authorized them. Fauci confirms. 19 doctorswarned the world of the dangers. AstraZeneca is being dropped by 24 countries, and by Ontario as of May 11/21. Johnson & Johnson, a Viral Vector(1) " injection" that was given Emergency Use Authorization on Feb. 27, 2021, was halted by several states due to the formation of blood clots. The CDChad confirmed. But distribution resumed after a 10 day pause. The CDC also confirms(2) the Pfizer & Moderna jabs are the deadliest of all "vaccines", also shown in a bar chart and a video with step-by-step navigation of the VAERS site. Could it be because they both contain SM-102?

Even the prestigious NIH confirms, unequivocally, that:

A. "Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs"

and

B. "COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

Screenshot

...but orders the media to remain silent.

Continuing with the disjointed narrative, the CDC states in one part:

"In public spaces, fully vaccinated people should continue to follow guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a well-fitted mask, physical distancing (at least 6 feet), avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance. Fully vaccinated people should still watch for symptoms of COVID-19, especially following an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19."

And in the same page (no less), adds:

"Currently authorized vaccines in the United States are highly effective at protecting vaccinated people against symptomatic and severe COVID-19."

2. The clinical trials will be completed in 2023, there are 12 vaccine companiesramping up their marketing. Critical information for women on post-vaccination reproductive symptoms is emerging

For clarification purposes in this article, given that the virus has not been isolated and that the symptoms mimic the flu, Covid19 is considered an influenza variant. And, yes, people can die of influenza or the common cold. In fact, lungs of influenza patients can be more damaged than those of Covid patients. And blood clotting is also common in flu patients

Some will argue that SARS-CoV-2 was developed in a Gain-of-Function lab. Fauci has been grilled about his involvement, and naturally lied about it, even with evidence that his NIH did fund Gain-of-Function projects.

That is moot.

The primary consideration is whether an experimental injection is warranted for a disease with a 99.9% survival rate. I am for tried, true and tested (safe) vaccines. I am NOT for experimental gene therapeutics backed by disastrous animal studies, used on humans for the first time in history. The Israeli People Commitee said of the Pfizer shot: There has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people

3. The FDA & CDC have not revealed to the public over 20 adverse effects, including Death, related to Covid19 injections, which were discussed in an October 2020 meeting, see pg. 16 of document. 4,057 deaths from Covid19 injections are reported by the National Vaccine Information Center as at 5/7/2021, and one-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours. 5 prominent doctors discuss how the Covid jab is a bioweapon

4. The mRNA jab delivers a synthetic, inorganic molecule (medical device) that programs your cells to synthesize pathogens in the form of the spike proteinthat your immune system will constantly have to fight off for the rest of your life, according to experts such as Molecular Biologist & Immunologist, Professor Dolores Cahill. She explains. Fauci confirms. Dr. Lee Merritt reconfirms.

https://nojabforme.info

A video making the rounds on social media is sharing false information about how the COVID-19 vaccines were made and questions their safety and efficacy. The misleading video, which is titled, “The Truth Behind The Vaccine Trials,” was made by an organization that claims to fight against media “propaganda” to give what they say is an unbiased narrative.

The 32-minute film features vaccine critic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Dolores Cahill, a professor at the school of medicine at the University College Dublin, who has previously spread misinformation about the pandemic. In the video, Kennedy claims that there was no incentive to make a safe vaccine while Cahill falsely claims that most of the world is immune to the virus that has killed more than half a million Americans. 

ADVERTISEMENT

The video, uploaded to video platforms like Rumble and shared on Facebook, attempts to sow doubt about the vaccines by questioning how quickly they were developed and their effectiveness. Research has shown that the COVID-19 vaccines approved for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration prevents severe illness from COVID-19. 

The video specifically targets the vaccines made with new mRNA technology. 

___

CLAIM: Pfizer acknowledges on its own information call line that its COVID-19 vaccine has not been fully approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration since clinical trials will not be completed until 2023.

THE FACTS: The FDA issued an emergency use authorization for the vaccine developed by  Pfizer-BioNTech who still await full vaccine licensure, which is expected to occur this year. In the video, a message from the Pfizer phone number plays, stating: “The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. FDA but has been authorized for emergency use to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 and over.” But the video lacks context about how emergency authorization works. The FDA can give emergency authorization for medical products to address a public health crisis, in this case the pandemic, as long as the benefits outweigh the risks. In order to receive an approval for emergency use, vaccine manufacturers are required to conduct clinical trials on tens of thousands of people, submitting follow-up data for review.

ADVERTISEMENT

___

CLAIM: The PCR diagnostic test is acknowledged by the medical science community to generate high rates of false positive results. This was later confirmed by the WHO when they announced the need for the reduction in cycles in PCR tests due to a large number of false positives. 

THE FACTS: The video is misrepresenting a WHO press release to make the false claim that the agency said that polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests for COVID-19 caused large scale false positives. WHO first released an informational notice on Dec. 14 to clarify instructions for lab technicians on how to properly analyze PCR tests for COVID-19. WHO then updated the news release and published it on Jan. 20. The January release was then amplified online by accounts falsely claiming it was evidence of widespread false positives in PCR tests. But WHO did not make any admission nor did the health agency see a large scale number of false positives. WHO told The Associated Press that it has received 10 reports of problems related to PCR tests for the detection of SARS-CoV-2, which included both false positives and negatives. 

___

CLAIM: As of Feb. 24, 929 deaths have been reported to the VAERS, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. 

THE FACTS: Since Americans have been able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, anti-vaccine advocates have been misrepresenting VAERS data. The video uses the VAERS data to support its false claim that the vaccines were rushed and are not safe. The VAERS system is an unverified reporting system that does not determine if a vaccine caused the events that are reported.The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which runs the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, warn that “reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.” VAERS was created in 1990 to allow anyone the chance to submit reports. The data is publicly available online. In recent months, social media users have been sharing screenshots of the data without any context to mislead social media users into believing that the vaccine is causing more adverse events than the public is being told.

___

CLAIM: When someone who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine encounters the virus, it can lead to an autoimmune response in the body known as antibody dependent enhancement. 

THE FACTS: Some vaccines can, on rare occasions, cause more serious illnesses later, but scientists say that effect – known as antibody-dependent enhancement – has not been seen with COVID-19 vaccines. Such enhancement happened with older shots and more recently with a dengue virus vaccine. There is “abundant evidence” that immunization-enhanced disease “will not be a problem” with the COVID-19 shots, according to  Dr. Paul Offit, director of a vaccine education center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Furthermore, the studies shown in the video are not linked to COVID-19. 

___

CLAIM: MRNA vaccines have never been tested on humans before. 

THE FACTS: While mRNA vaccines rely on a relatively new technology, experts have been working on mRNA vaccines for years and they have been tested on humans. MRNA technology has been tested on humans for cancer research and infectious diseases already in Phase 1 trials, said Dr. Carlos del Rio, an infectious diseases specialist at Emory University. “This technology has been researched for quite some time,” he said. “These vaccines are surprisingly incredibly safe.” The turnaround time for the COVID-19 vaccines has led some, like the speakers in the video, to question whether they were rushed. But mRNA vaccine technology had been researched for years before the COVID-19 pandemic, which is one of the reasons it was put into effect so rapidly for the COVID-19 vaccines, said Dr. Arnold Monto, a University of Michigan disease specialist.

___

The Mirror Project responded to a request for comment saying it did not retract the claims in the video.

“We will stand by what is in the film, everything we mentioned is based on a study, and people have the right to see everything regarding the topic,” The Mirror Project said in an email. 

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. also stood behind all of his comments in the video. Cahill did not respond to requests for comment. 

___

This is part of The Associated Press’ ongoing effort to fact-check misinformation that is shared widely online, including work with Facebook to identify and reduce the circulation of false stories on the platform.

Here’s more information on Facebook’s fact-checking program: https://www.facebook.com/help/1952307158131536

20 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Thanks for your service, not your lip service. 

Even though you are insulting I took the time to help a vet. 

34 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

A video making the rounds on social media is sharing false information about how the COVID-19 vaccines were made and questions their safety and efficacy. The misleading video, which is titled, “The Truth Behind The Vaccine Trials,” was made by an organization that claims to fight against media “propaganda” to give what they say is an unbiased narrative.

The 32-minute film features vaccine critic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Dolores Cahill, a professor at the school of medicine at the University College Dublin, who has previously spread misinformation about the pandemic. In the video, Kennedy claims that there was no incentive to make a safe vaccine while Cahill falsely claims that most of the world is immune to the virus that has killed more than half a million Americans. 

ADVERTISEMENT

The video, uploaded to video platforms like Rumble and shared on Facebook, attempts to sow doubt about the vaccines by questioning how quickly they were developed and their effectiveness. Research has shown that the COVID-19 vaccines approved for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration prevents severe illness from COVID-19. 

The video specifically targets the vaccines made with new mRNA technology. 

___

CLAIM: Pfizer acknowledges on its own information call line that its COVID-19 vaccine has not been fully approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration since clinical trials will not be completed until 2023.

THE FACTS: The FDA issued an emergency use authorization for the vaccine developed by  Pfizer-BioNTech who still await full vaccine licensure, which is expected to occur this year. In the video, a message from the Pfizer phone number plays, stating: “The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. FDA but has been authorized for emergency use to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 and over.” But the video lacks context about how emergency authorization works. The FDA can give emergency authorization for medical products to address a public health crisis, in this case the pandemic, as long as the benefits outweigh the risks. In order to receive an approval for emergency use, vaccine manufacturers are required to conduct clinical trials on tens of thousands of people, submitting follow-up data for review.

ADVERTISEMENT

___

CLAIM: The PCR diagnostic test is acknowledged by the medical science community to generate high rates of false positive results. This was later confirmed by the WHO when they announced the need for the reduction in cycles in PCR tests due to a large number of false positives. 

THE FACTS: The video is misrepresenting a WHO press release to make the false claim that the agency said that polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests for COVID-19 caused large scale false positives. WHO first released an informational notice on Dec. 14 to clarify instructions for lab technicians on how to properly analyze PCR tests for COVID-19. WHO then updated the news release and published it on Jan. 20. The January release was then amplified online by accounts falsely claiming it was evidence of widespread false positives in PCR tests. But WHO did not make any admission nor did the health agency see a large scale number of false positives. WHO told The Associated Press that it has received 10 reports of problems related to PCR tests for the detection of SARS-CoV-2, which included both false positives and negatives. 

___

CLAIM: As of Feb. 24, 929 deaths have been reported to the VAERS, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. 

THE FACTS: Since Americans have been able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, anti-vaccine advocates have been misrepresenting VAERS data. The video uses the VAERS data to support its false claim that the vaccines were rushed and are not safe. The VAERS system is an unverified reporting system that does not determine if a vaccine caused the events that are reported.The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which runs the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, warn that “reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.” VAERS was created in 1990 to allow anyone the chance to submit reports. The data is publicly available online. In recent months, social media users have been sharing screenshots of the data without any context to mislead social media users into believing that the vaccine is causing more adverse events than the public is being told.

___

CLAIM: When someone who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine encounters the virus, it can lead to an autoimmune response in the body known as antibody dependent enhancement. 

THE FACTS: Some vaccines can, on rare occasions, cause more serious illnesses later, but scientists say that effect – known as antibody-dependent enhancement – has not been seen with COVID-19 vaccines. Such enhancement happened with older shots and more recently with a dengue virus vaccine. There is “abundant evidence” that immunization-enhanced disease “will not be a problem” with the COVID-19 shots, according to  Dr. Paul Offit, director of a vaccine education center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Furthermore, the studies shown in the video are not linked to COVID-19. 

___

CLAIM: MRNA vaccines have never been tested on humans before. 

THE FACTS: While mRNA vaccines rely on a relatively new technology, experts have been working on mRNA vaccines for years and they have been tested on humans. MRNA technology has been tested on humans for cancer research and infectious diseases already in Phase 1 trials, said Dr. Carlos del Rio, an infectious diseases specialist at Emory University. “This technology has been researched for quite some time,” he said. “These vaccines are surprisingly incredibly safe.” The turnaround time for the COVID-19 vaccines has led some, like the speakers in the video, to question whether they were rushed. But mRNA vaccine technology had been researched for years before the COVID-19 pandemic, which is one of the reasons it was put into effect so rapidly for the COVID-19 vaccines, said Dr. Arnold Monto, a University of Michigan disease specialist.

___

The Mirror Project responded to a request for comment saying it did not retract the claims in the video.

“We will stand by what is in the film, everything we mentioned is based on a study, and people have the right to see everything regarding the topic,” The Mirror Project said in an email. 

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. also stood behind all of his comments in the video. Cahill did not respond to requests for comment. 

___

This is part of The Associated Press’ ongoing effort to fact-check misinformation that is shared widely online, including work with Facebook to identify and reduce the circulation of false stories on the platform.

Here’s more information on Facebook’s fact-checking program: https://www.facebook.com/help/1952307158131536

Well bless your heart getting FACT CHECKING from the VACCINE INDUSTRY  

GFY 

April 27, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A U.S. congressman has highlighted the fact that a Facebook-partnered website’s COVID-19/Vaccination “fact-checking” project is funded by a group that holds $1.9 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock and is headed by the former director of the Centers for Disease Control.

U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky tweeted Saturday, “NOTHING TO SEE HERE … Former director of CDC is now CEO of the foundation that funds FACTCHECK.org’s vaccine fact checking program. Roughly 15% of said foundation’s assets are J&J stock.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/major-vaccine-fact-checker-funded-by-group-headed-by-former-cdc-director-with-1.9b-in-jj-stock

16 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Well bless your heart getting FACT CHECKING from the VACCINE INDUSTRY  

GFY 

April 27, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A U.S. congressman has highlighted the fact that a Facebook-partnered website’s COVID-19/Vaccination “fact-checking” project is funded by a group that holds $1.9 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock and is headed by the former director of the Centers for Disease Control.

U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky tweeted Saturday, “NOTHING TO SEE HERE … Former director of CDC is now CEO of the foundation that funds FACTCHECK.org’s vaccine fact checking program. Roughly 15% of said foundation’s assets are J&J stock.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/major-vaccine-fact-checker-funded-by-group-headed-by-former-cdc-director-with-1.9b-in-jj-stock

It was funded 53k by the Robert Johnson foundation. Big deal. Small amount. The Robert Johnson Foundation has only 15% of it's holdings in J and J stock. 

Massie R is a nut case. Who votes for these nut cases? They need to do their jobs instead of running around with their hair on fire spewwing BS. When reality doesn't work for you set your hair on fire and a bunch of dummies will follow you around like you are Jesus. 

Back to reality;

When you happen to find a person in reality, someone you know, that fits any these wacko conspiracies let me know.

Everyone I know is getting vaccinated without any real problems. 

Including my dad who jumped out of a plane and fought for our country.

He got the Moderna vaccine just like I did. 

A true hero for our country who doesn't have to set his hair on fire. lol

I really don't give a flying flower what any of you DOPE-HEADS say or think about me .

Or what it says on this web-site : "Statements in this site are substantiated with facts that will stand in a court of law. Informed Consent requires a flow of information. Click on the hyperlinked sections to direct you to primary sources such as CDC, WHO, FDA documents."  https://nojabforme.info

Michael Komorn knows what that statement means , you have to have more than 2 brain cells to comprehend it's meaning . 

I asked a specific question , as follows : "Can any of you DOPE HEADS in the LEGAL LIES ARENA explain your new found trust in the FDA which are STILL STONEWALLING  on Cannabis ????? 

I am still looking for a reply to the question asked . Please be so kind as to copy/paste the question with your response , otherwise , GFY 

Never knew there were so many closet communists in America 

178441732_3974225162657202_6229235866109679772_n.thumb.jpg.be0b88db5ef6589a1679d4d74ec056b2.jpg

Still trolling I see.

No one judges you.

No person.

But that doesn't mean you don't get evaluated by higher powers. Continue at your own peril.

I listen to what the FDA says and see it for what it is, another one of those three letter entities designed to form public opinion. 

I  judge reality by what I see with my own two eyes in the real world where there are no fancy pictures (photoshopped).

People need to get off the lies for money on the internet news, go out in the real world and see things for themselves and be the judge instead of being followers of the lies for money. 

Like Wild Bill said, when you have 8 friends die from Covid it's impossible to hide from reality. 

So get out there deep in the reality of the situation and all the lies fall away. Believe your eyes.