Caregiver Cultivator looking for patient in Livingston, Ingham, or washtenaw counties.

My caregiver card is full, however I am looking to diversify my patients. A patient of mine is moving out of state. I am a Lab style cultivator, with a top shelf facility that was purpose built from the ground up. I cultivate top shelf flower and press a variety of solventless concentrates. These include many different types of hash, rosin, drisift rosin, wax, and edibles derived from pure hot pressed mechanical extraction methods. I also produce  clean, pure BHO wax and shatter for those looking for that option. All my extraction equipment is state of the art. In all aspects of living, my focus is on fostering authenticity in relationships and my hope is that this will be realized by those I come into contact with. I am new to this sight but will gladly return contact by the any way you prefer. Look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Edited by MIMicroMed
More Details.

• MIMicroMed changed the title to Caregiver Cultivator looking for patient in Livingston, Ingham, or washtenaw counties.

Zuckerburg, in no way, shape, or form did I offered anyone medicine, that is very clear. Diversify? The word is pretty obvious and so is my intention. I don't know why you are fishing for prohibited activity where there is none. I am looking for a replacement patient for a patient that has now officially left the state and has filed to be removed from my care at my request. 

I read a post of yours in response to a guy who was looking for a caregiver with concentrate. Did you respond clarifying you had an open spot for a patient? You did not. You just suggested you had flower to offer, which he clearly had no interest in. Staff should not troll members with speculative claims on any forum. I have screen shot and saved this exchange and multiple posts by yourself which do not reflect well on your staff status. I don't intend to do anything with it unless you continue to troll me on speculation.  If you're a staff member you should remain beyond reproach in all matters. Thanks  

6 hours ago, MIMicroMed said:

Zuckerburg, in no way, shape, or form did I offered anyone medicine, that is very clear. Diversify? The word is pretty obvious and so is my intention. I don't know why you are fishing for prohibited activity where there is none. I am looking for a replacement patient for a patient that has now officially left the state and has filed to be removed from my care at my request. 

I read a post of yours in response to a guy who was looking for a caregiver with concentrate. Did you respond clarifying you had an open spot for a patient? You did not. You just suggested you had flower to offer, which he clearly had no interest in. Staff should not troll members with speculative claims on any forum. I have screen shot and saved this exchange and multiple posts by yourself which do not reflect well on your staff status. I don't intend to do anything with it unless you continue to troll me on speculation.  If you're a staff member you should remain beyond reproach in all matters. Thanks  

Ah, well, you only use this site to advertise, free advertisement. Maybe a little humility is in order? 

No one owes you anything, especially with your name calling. Not that being call Z is an insult especially in the context you used. 

You could have humbly explained the situation for our friend here that had concerns. 

Now your free ad looks a little cheesy, lol. 

Zuckerburg?

"My caregiver card is full, however I am looking to diversify my patients."

As for your threat to report me  what for this  conversation here?

"I dont do concentrates but i grow some great bud if you want a caregiver for just bud let me know."

Me asking them  if they are looking for just bud as their caregiver

"If you want a caregiver'

Not "If you are looking to buy bud "

I asked a simple question  which you could have answered without being  rude your post  was confusing  was just seeking clarification  nothing else so relax.