1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

• Similar Content

• By FlowerPower99
      I posted this in another thread but I feel this is an important victory that has been a battle for 13 years.
      Thank You Komorn Law - for the Court of Appeals win for Medical Marijuana patients on probation to use their medicine.  Now here come the other attorneys to ruin the MRTMA law stating that it's wording is the same.  I got $100 riding that some politician is being influenced right this second to modify the law to benefit no one but the state.  There will probably be attempts to modify the MMMA Act too.  The medical I assume will be phased out soon.
      I know your law firm has been fighting for the right's of patients and caregivers since the fight to get it passed began.  I know several people you have helped secure their freedom and have recommended you guys several times. 
      Keep up the good fight.  There are those that are going to try to manipulate the MMMP and MRTMA laws for their own personal greed and fear of competition.  I know you probably get caught in the middle. Press on but don't forget about the common person who always ends up getting ripped off.
      Here is the COA Opinion ---> COA Opinion
    • By GardenGuru
      Looking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.

• By John v.
      Looking to become a Caregiver for 1 or 2 patients in the Cheboygan County area . You can reach me on my email: mrjvanetten1@gmail.com
    • By Bradcosgrove
      Hello my names brad, me and a friend need caregivers, feel free to text me at (269)213-0092. We are located in the battle creek/kzoo area
    • By GardenGuru
      Looking to become a caregiver and looking for patients. Located in the Oakland County Area. Feel free to contact me with questions or if you want photos of medicine. Thanks