Thank You - Komorn Law for the Court of Appeals Victory For Medical Marijuana Patients

I posted this in another thread but I feel this is an important victory that has been a battle for 13 years.

Thank You Komorn Law - for the Court of Appeals win for Medical Marijuana patients on probation to use their medicine.  Now here come the other attorneys to ruin the MRTMA law stating that it's wording is the same.  I got $100 riding that some politician is being influenced right this second to modify the law to benefit no one but the state.  There will probably be attempts to modify the MMMA Act too.  The medical I assume will be phased out soon.

I know your law firm has been fighting for the right's of patients and caregivers since the fight to get it passed began.  I know several people you have helped secure their freedom and have recommended you guys several times. 

Keep up the good fight.  There are those that are going to try to manipulate the MMMP and MRTMA laws for their own personal greed and fear of competition.  I know you probably get caught in the middle. Press on but don't forget about the common person who always ends up getting ripped off.

Here is the COA Opinion ---> COA Opinion

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dotinthebox
      My little village has passed an ord. They want to charge caregivers 500.00 to grow. But not rec growers. And they want to make you get your grow inspected by the police fire electric and 2 other people. But not the rec growers or the people growing in the country. If you want a photo of this ord I will get it. But I think I need an attorney to kick this village butt. What laws do I follow the state or the one the locals made up?
    • By mnklimitless
      I have 20 years experience growing. Strains currently available Monkey Berries, White Widow, Gelato, Louis the 13th, Ghost Train, Amnesia Haze, and OG Kush. Always grown indoors with no preservatives or PGRs in sealed CO2 enriched rooms on a 50/50 Coco/soil media and Reverse Osmosis water. Incentives available. 
    • By dwkl
      Medical marijuana patients have had their doctor recommended use of cannabis while on probation in limbo for a long time.
      Lead trial attorney and advocate for marijuana law reform Michael Komorn and his dedicated team of attorneys (specifically Ally McCormick) secured a victory in the Michigan Court of Appeals for Medical Marijuana Patients
      As many battles for marijuana patients, caregivers and business clients represented by the Komorn Law Firm loom in the background – a decision has been made to set the tone for future cases involving those on probation.

HERE ARE THE KEY FACTORS FROM THE RULING AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE PROTECTIONS OF BEING A MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT.
      THE PROSECUTION ARGUED
      “The prosecution argued that the district court had the ability to place restrictions on a defendant’s medication. The district court denied defendant’s motion to modify the terms of his probation, holding that it was bound by the “Circuit Court’s decision on this issue,”
      Read More Here
      https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/victory-for-medical-marijuana-patients/

Read More Marijuana News Here
      https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/category/michigan-news/
    • By T2Tone
      PLANET GREEN TREES TV - Episode 486
      Title - Tegridy Law
      Date – 10-15-20
      ON THIS EPISODE
      Guests: Eric VanDussen – Videographer and Freelance Journalist – Benzie County
      Topics (no particular order)
      1. Michael’s Rant
      2. Lawmakers, police, governor warned in May about armed militia, threats
      3. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Marijuana Case Challenging DEA’s Restrictive Classification
      4. Om of Medicine employees allege toxic workplace environment
      5. Senate Bill 858 - Introduced by Senator BARRETT - A bill to amend 1976 PA 390, entitled "Emergency management act,"
      Show Information
      -Michigan's #1 show about cannabis legal issues, licensing, regulations, compliance, medical marijuana topics, current events and other legal matters. -Planet Green Trees TV is hosted by Attorney Michael Komorn, co-hosted by Jamie Lowell, Alyssa McCormick, Jim Powers and Amanda Joslin
      Broadcast On
      Facebook
      You Tube
      Apple Podcasts
      Spreaker
      Spotify
      Google Podcasts
      Castbox
      Podcast Addict
      Podchaser
      #KomornLaw #PlanetGreenTreesTV #MichiganMedicalMarijuana #MMMA #CreativeRec #TegridyLaw
      Disclaimer
      The opinions and comments expressed on the show by hosts, guest, commentators, posts, articles, etc... may or may not represent the actual opinions or thoughts of the Komorn Law Firm and/or it's associates. The thoughts and conversation that occur during this broadcast are an attempt to bring humor and parody to an otherwise non comical scenario. Although some conversations and guests may state facts, academic impedimenta and scientific theorems one should consult an attorney or expert in the relevant field of query.

• By T2Tone
      PLANET GREEN TREES TV - Episode 485
      Episode Title – Steady As She Goes
      Episode Date – 10-08-20
      On This Episode Topics (no particular order)
      1. Michael’s Rant
      2. CANNABIS BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED EARLY
      3. Ann Arbor, Michigan, decriminalizes magic mushrooms, psychedelic plants
      4. Federal Workplace Drug Testing Proposal Could Discriminate Against People of Color
      5. CDC Meets with Medical Marijuana Patients to Discuss Cannabis as an Alternative Pain Therapy
      6. Cannabis Life Advice: When is it time to smoke less weed?
      Show Information
      -Michigan's #1 show about cannabis legal issues, licensing, regulations, compliance, medical marijuana topics, current events and other legal matters. -Planet Green Trees TV is hosted by Attorney Michael Komorn, co-hosted by Jim Powers, Amanda Joslin, Alyssa McCormick and Jamie Lowell
      LINKS Can Be Found Here - https://PlanetGreenTreesTV.com PLANET GREEN TREES TV -
      Now On
      Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
      Spreaker
      Spotify
      Google Podcasts
      Castbox
      Podcast Addict
      Podchaser
      Disclaimer
      The opinions and comments expressed on the show by hosts, guest, commentators, posts, articles, etc... may or may not represent the actual opinions or thoughts of the Komorn Law Firm and/or it's associates. The thoughts and conversation that occur during this broadcast are an attempt to bring humor and parody to an otherwise non comical scenario. Although some conversations and guests may state facts, academic impedimenta and scientific theorems one should consult an attorney or expert in the relevant field of query.