Where am i allowed to grow as a caregiver?

Hello to all!

I am new to this forum and looking to become a caregiver so bare with me. I am looking at a space to buy and grow out of, i was under the influence that i was free to grow in any location as a "caregiver" as long as i followed the caregiver rules and regulations with the cards and plants amount. That changed today, i consulted with a lawyer who told me that some countys had a ordinance that prohibited caregivers from growing there. This building i am looking to buy is a commercial building not a residence but i cant find any where on the countys website or any ordinance related to caregiver there isn't anything stating there is restrictions where a caregiver can grow only restrictions for the commercial grows of course, like class a , b and c., which are industrial zoning only.

Can anyone please help me out? and let me know where i can NOT grow as a caregiver?

thanks for your time

9 hours ago, SpaceIitfarms said:

Hello to all!

I am new to this forum and looking to become a caregiver so bare with me. I am looking at a space to buy and grow out of, i was under the influence that i was free to grow in any location as a "caregiver" as long as i followed the caregiver rules and regulations with the cards and plants amount. That changed today, i consulted with a lawyer who told me that some countys had a ordinance that prohibited caregivers from growing there. This building i am looking to buy is a commercial building not a residence but i cant find any where on the countys website or any ordinance related to caregiver there isn't anything stating there is restrictions where a caregiver can grow only restrictions for the commercial grows of course, like class a , b and c., which are industrial zoning only.

Can anyone please help me out? and let me know where i can NOT grow as a caregiver?

thanks for your time

You will have to do some research into a county's 'friendliness' with cannabis growing. Not too hard to figure out.

No sense in picking an unfriendly county or township.

If you want me to tell you then ask about a specific county or township and I can give you the info. 

If you decide on a friendly location you will enjoy much more freedom. 

• 3 weeks later...

You should better search information according to the state you are going to become a caregiver at. If we are speaking about Michigan you can start with this article  https://askgrowers.com/blog/michigan-marijuana-laws. I did not read it up to the end but I think it can be useful. I have pinned it to read but have not found time yet. 

Edited by jasonj121

13 hours ago, jasonj121 said:

You should better make a research according to the state you are going to become a caregoiver at. If we are speaking about Michigan you can start with this article  https://askgrowers.com/blog/michigan-marijuana-laws. I have not read it already but I think it can be useful. I have pinned it to read but have nt found time yet. 

Make a research? LOL What country are you spamming us from? 

Edited by Restorium2