CANNABIS HELPED ME QUIT ALCOHOL & LOSE 100 LBS [MommyJane]

keith mclaughlin

Jessica Gonzalez, like millions of others, was suffering from anxiety and depression. When she decided to trade in alcohol and prescription medication for medical cannabis, not only did she feel better and become more productive, it helped her to lose100 lbs. She is a mother, a wife and a full time cannabis influencer and educator. Also known as The Mommy Jane, Jessica talks with Montel on this episode of Let’s be Blunt about giving up alcohol and medicating solely with cannabis. The outcome was remarkable. Cannabis high in THCv combined with conscious consumption (micro-dosing) and an active lifestyle was the Holy Grail combo in her weight loss journey. She became a strain hunter, looking for terpenes like Humulene that would give her the energy to do yoga or go to the gym and not make her want to eat the pantry once I got back home. This is an episode you won’t want to miss!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3kWvZMw6Kmo  

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it's really strange to give up on one addiction for another... Well, marijuana is definitely not safer than alcohol. I don't think that you can have greater control over it. I mean, you can quickly develop cannabis addiction. If you truly want to cut down on alcohol, why don't you turn to a rehab center that provides a wide variety of treatment options, including natural alcohol detox? I bet it's way more efficient. You'll get some substitute plant-based medication to mimic the chemical effects of alcohol, but you won't get addicted to them. It seems more reasonable to me.

Edited by VictorLewis

13 hours ago, VictorLewis said:

Yeah, it's really strange to give up on one addiction for another...

Not exactly like that. You substitute a less additive, more healthy substance like cannabis for the more deadly so you can easily have a choice to do what you want when you want. Works with alcohol, opioids, and even cigarettes. Gives people their lives back. Their lives will be more rewarding and longer. 

On 5/28/2021 at 5:15 PM, VictorLewis said:

Yeah, it's really strange to give up on one addiction for another...

Cannabis is not addictive. She gave up substances in which her body developed a physical dependence on, for one that her body will not become physically dependant on. This is a much better way to live if it works for her! If you only ingest cannabis it has very little negative effect on health. Smoking/vaping cause the most health concerns.