The Big Money is coming Right?

rambozo420

Now here's my opinion;

This will totally backfire because these maxed out caregivers where being stupid in the first place to partially regulate themselves with the state and then defraud the program. So stupid.

They can do the same thing even better under the radar without any paperwork, being totally anonymous.

This will force them into being smarter!

Then the weed will be even more free and that's what the universe wants and she gets what she wants. 

Recreational law put the icing on the cake having no limit on what you can have as long as you grew it on your 12 plants. 

This all fits with putting things right after decades of laws based on lies. 

23 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

On what? It was an emergency regulation, ordinace, law, whatever you wanted to call it. It was enacted to allow supply for dispensary because the licenced commercial growers could not provide enough.

The law itself is completely unnecessary. Why should the growth, possession, sale or consumption of a plant be regulated at all?

Other than to make money for the government.

6 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

The law itself is completely unnecessary. Why should the growth, possession, sale or consumption of a plant be regulated at all?

Other than to make money for the government.

Sorry bill, i thought you were calling moo poo on something i said. Not saying it is moo poo. Missed the word IT.  I agree 100% we should be able to grow it like any other herb or vegetable. We should be able to sell it on roadside stands if we want to!

• 5 months later...

That's right. There's always a lot of money in this business so you have to improve your business knowledge or you can't make it to the finals. I suggest you learn more about how to form an llc in massachusetts. This is the truest option that helped me so you can find more information and helpful tips about running a business and your first company here. It's a long road but I'm sure you'll make it through.

The red tape is the problem might as well put all the same regulations on growing jalapeños there is a population given the chance or Guts

Would gladly grow for a lot cheaper

And those that are God's Gift to Growing are delusional You choose to pay those Electric Bills LOL

11 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

The red tape is the problem might as well put all the same regulations on growing jalapeños there is a population given the chance or Guts

Would gladly grow for a lot cheaper

And those that are God's Gift to Growing are delusional You choose to pay those Electric Bills LOL

Grow outdoors recreational and there is zero, 0, zilch, red tape or electric bills.

Hard to complain much now, right? 

Unless you want to put up a dam herding people to your establishment which is just uncool, right?

I would suspect that the commercial licensed growers are selling product wholesale at $ as low as $800/#.  We can have the usual argument about the quality of their product, but the reality is these numbers are setting a benchmark for what people/patients are willing to pay.   A second argument has been made about product coming in from the West, but looking at the numbers out of the MRA, the commercial growers seem to have overbuilt and they are having more and more grows coming online. 

The MRA published the February #'s on Monday and they showed what might be an indication of the market being saturated.   The average retail price at the Med Dispos in January was $119/z, it went up to $144 in February, 21% increase, but there was no joy, sales volume decreased 21%.  Actual total dollars for flower sales dropped.  

There was a good article on all this in Bridge Magazine...

https://www.bridgemi.com/business-watch/marijuana-prices-plummet-michigan-customers-are-happy-farmers-worried?utm_source=Bridge+Michigan&utm_campaign=c278d8351b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_07_02_07_45_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c64a28dd5a-c278d8351b-82467320

23 hours ago, mishigami bear said:

Cannabis prices are so cheap that a grower's labor is approaching minimum wage.

Its all about who You know and what they grow. I can tell You over 30 years ago. My BEST FRIEND BOBBY HOWARD GOD REST HIS SOUL. He paid a hundred a quarter. It was the kind BUD. It was SPECIAL but during same time frame You could get 3 finger bag of some mexican red bud straight Fire wish I had some seeds. 25 bucks for 9 to 10 grams. What IM trying to convey is there will always be cats who will pay more and enjoy doing so exclusive

9 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Its all about who You know and what they grow. I can tell You over 30 years ago. My BEST FRIEND BOBBY HOWARD GOD REST HIS SOUL. He paid a hundred a quarter. It was the kind BUD. It was SPECIAL but during same time frame You could get 3 finger bag of some mexican red bud straight Fire wish I had some seeds. 25 bucks for 9 to 10 grams. What IM trying to convey is there will always be cats who will pay more and enjoy doing so exclusive

I was there. It was a different taste, different buzz. That's what Robert was paying for. Some will pay more for the better things in life. I was the guy gramming out the Qp's of premium at college. Little foil packets.