The Big Money is coming Right?

Now here's my opinion;

This will totally backfire because these maxed out caregivers where being stupid in the first place to partially regulate themselves with the state and then defraud the program. So stupid.

They can do the same thing even better under the radar without any paperwork, being totally anonymous.

This will force them into being smarter!

Then the weed will be even more free and that's what the universe wants and she gets what she wants. 

Recreational law put the icing on the cake having no limit on what you can have as long as you grew it on your 12 plants. 

This all fits with putting things right after decades of laws based on lies. 

2 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

What I meant by ridiculous was saying it wasn't law it was an ordinance. 

Perhaps ordinance was the wrong word. What do you call a temporary regulation, never written into law that can be changed at anytime without a vote?

23 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

On what? It was an emergency regulation, ordinace, law, whatever you wanted to call it. It was enacted to allow supply for dispensary because the licenced commercial growers could not provide enough.

The law itself is completely unnecessary. Why should the growth, possession, sale or consumption of a plant be regulated at all?

Other than to make money for the government.

6 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

The law itself is completely unnecessary. Why should the growth, possession, sale or consumption of a plant be regulated at all?

Other than to make money for the government.

Sorry bill, i thought you were calling moo poo on something i said. Not saying it is moo poo. Missed the word IT.  I agree 100% we should be able to grow it like any other herb or vegetable. We should be able to sell it on roadside stands if we want to!