ISO CBD tincture, gummies, pills, etc from actual cannabis not hemp

JimMI

I have only posted on this sub-forum because it seems to be the only active one.  Mods, please put this where it belongs if not here.

I am looking for a unicorn apparently.

I would like to find a caregiver that has high CBD, low THC flower for me to make pills with.  Even better would be a tincture.  All the CBD I find seems to be hemp these days.

I don't want a dispensary as I love the connection with the actual artist/grower.

thanks for taking a look,

Jim

What do you mean by this? Are you looking for something with more than .3% THC but also high CBD?

The (legal) definition of hemp is only cannabis that is less than <.3% THC.

I grow hemp flowers, but am also looking for patients to add so I can grow my THC:CBD crosses. Have varieties that range from 10%CBD/5%THC to 1:1 to 15%THC/5%CBD. Near Ann Arbor.

• 1 month later...

What unusual requests do you have on this forum? If you are looking for something unique based on CBD oil, I can tell you that I recently came across sweets called delta 8 mints. They have such a fantastic effect. I often eat them before going to bed, because they relax me and I can sleep well. And sometimes I eat these sweets even when I'm just walking down the street because no one suspects it and I don't have any problems. In general, I advocate that marijuana should finally be recognized worldwide because it is even helpful in small doses, but people still deny its beneficial properties. Although there is a lot of alcohol in the world and it is sold everywhere!

Edited by joantucker

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 1:56 PM, JimMI said:

I have only posted on this sub-forum because it seems to be the only active one.  Mods, please put this where it belongs if not here.

I am looking for a unicorn apparently.

I would like to find a caregiver that has high CBD, low THC flower for me to make pills with.  Even better would be a tincture.  All the CBD I find seems to be hemp these days.

I don't want a dispensary as I love the connection with the actual artist/grower.

thanks for taking a look,

Jim

Jim give me a call I maybe able to help. Dave at 810-377-5990 land line

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure you will find a really good "artist" in this matter. If you suddenly find it - let me know, I'm also interested. It seems to me that these days there is no point in looking for a unicorn if many options are already freely available. I saw here www.healthcanal.com/coupon/cbdistillery-code a CBD oil that contains 0% THC. If you are interested in tastes, they definitely have a choice. In any case, I hope that you found what you were looking for and that my find will be useful to someone else.

Edited by Coolman