Looking for Caregivers will buy weight

JAKEatSOILtoSMOKE

Hello my name is Jake, and I run the buying operations for a company call soil to smoke. Basically what we do is find caregiver product and test it so it can be sold on Indian reservations here in Michigan.  As long as your products can pass a Lab test, witch my company will pay for, then we can do business. looking forward to hearing from some of you! I can come to you no matter the distance I am located in Grand Rapids MI.

I can be reached at ( Contact poster via PM  .)

22 minutes ago, JAKEatSOILtoSMOKE said:

Hello my name is Jake, and I run the buying operations for a company call soil to smoke. Basically what we do is find caregiver product and test it so it can be sold on Indian reservations here in Michigan.  As long as your products can pass a Lab test, witch my company will pay for, then we can do business. looking forward to hearing from some of you! I can come to you no matter the distance I am located in Grand Rapids MI.

I can be reached at jacob@soiltosmoke.com

Jake The Fed lol

12 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Take a real close look and see a guy who lives a simple life. Loves his dog and cat won't see much past that

You can still be simple and have a thinking brain that takes care.  The most simple thoughts involve self preservation. It's not a Bear however it's a Bear trap. 

Overages cannot be sold to a dispensary. It does not matter whether it is a patient that has overages or whether it is a caregiver that has overages, excess marijuana cannot be sold to parties that are not connected to you through the registry process. A caregiver is only allowed to sell it his own patient(s) and patient is not allowed to sell or transfer is medical marijuana to anyone else.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...