Local Redford Couple Grower/Caregiver looking to fill a patient slot or two.

Hello. My name is Ron.

My wife and I, Kim are a couple who grow together and help a few select patients with their meds. We are currently looking for a patient or two to add to our roster. We grow several strains of potent flower and also make concentrates. All of our flower is grown in a clean pesticide free environment. We use the meds ourselves and make sure everything we produce is clean and healthy for human consumption. I have been growing marijuana since 1989 and am currently teaching Kimberly everything I know about this healing plant. We take being caregivers seriously are really only looking for a select few.

With your plant rights will come some benefits. All of our patients receive a free ounce a month or 7 grams of concentrate or a mix of both. This is absolutely based on us having your plant rights. The free meds don't start until we actually have your card in hand. Also we are willing to work with each patient when it comes to strain preferences. I will grow any strain a patient wants if I have their plant rights. And finally any meds the patient needs after what is gifted, will be given at great donation rates.

So if any of this interest you and your looking for an honest, genuine caregiver. Send us a message and I will get back to you with more info. Thank you for taking the time to read this. -Kim and Ron

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

Sounds pretty scammy. Nothing is ever free. That whole second paragraph smells bad.

59 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Caregivers can't sell to anyone but the person the plants were grown for these days. That's the law. So what good are plant rights if you are giving away the weed every month? 

Well...lets say. For instance. I get your plant rights. Now EVERY patient I have uses at least double what I give them. Its a prerequisite to be our patient. They ALL use at least two ounces per month. So I give them one they donate for another, understand? I mean its not rocket science.

No scam. And you should be ashamed of posting such nonsense when you obviously know nothing. How do you know I don't grow S.O.G method and start with 72 rooted clones putting them on a twelve and twelve light cycle right from the get? You don't. There are a multitude of reasons why I may need more than the allowed plants my wife and I can have. And well...NONE of them are any of your business.

Ever think about the word..."Caregiver". It has the word "care" and the word "give" in it. Your right nothing in life is free. But if you know it or not...some of us just aint in it for the cash. Please stop posting your negative crap on my thread. Thank you.

11 hours ago, ReeferRon said:

Well...lets say. For instance. I get your plant rights. Now EVERY patient I have uses at least double what I give them. Its a prerequisite to be our patient. They ALL use at least two ounces per month. So I give them one they donate for another, understand? I mean its not rocket science.

Now Ron, you changed everything. Bait and switch. Why didn't you come right out with that? Because you are a scam artist pure and simple. The story/deal will keep morphing into something else.

It's obvious what you have going on here Reefer Ron. We have seen it here hundreds of times. Always ends up with a patient harmed and complaining. 

You use patients' plant rights to max out a caregiver grow. You sell it anywhere you can. The cops come down on you because you are obviously really easy to catch. Then the cops have to go to everyone connected to you through the registry, the patients, and investigate them. 

You selling to anyone is just fine with me. Go ahead. However, it's not right to create these elaborate lies that set innocent people up for trouble in their lives. 

This was the first of a long line of patients who signed up for free weed.

mikeyb

•  
  •  
  • Members
  •  
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWest MI

Has anybody had a caregiver sell everything before the patient get any? This just happened to me, and now I have no meds or any idea when I will. Is it just me, or are patients being used to make money for growers? Has this happened to anybody else? I guess this guy has another patient now who's going to wait 6 months for nothing other than to make this guy money. Should I post his name to warn others?

Edited by Restorium2

Dude...Resto you really do think you are the knower of all things don't you. I here from other growers and caregivers that you bunny muffin on everyone who visits this wonderful little sight. Must be a miserable existence.

I can tell from your negativity your probably not the happiest camper in the world. And I bet spreading bs and falsehoods helps make you feel better?

Is it really to hard to believe that my wife and I are growing marijuana to help ourselves and others? Please explain to me and the world who exactly we are trying to scam?

Notice I said a "select few" when it comes to patients. My spots are coveted. I bless my patients with an ounce a month, they like having me as a caregiver. I don't risk my or their freedom..EVER. Before we choose a patient we ask them a set list of questions. One of those questions is, "how much do you use a month"? If the patient don't use at least two ounces a month on average we don't consider them as it wouldn't be beneficial to just give weed away. That's not a bait and switch at all. And none of the patients seem to mind the deal...

Listen man. I appreciate you if you are genuinely trying to protect patients. BUT I think your really just another internet troll with nothing better to do then spread your BS. Misery loves company...lol

3 minutes ago, ReeferRon said:

Dude...Resto you really do think you are the knower of all things don't you. I here from other growers and caregivers that you bunny muffin on everyone who visits this wonderful little sight. Must be a miserable existence.

Well here's another lie from Ron that is very easily disproven.

Caregivers come here daily looking for patients and placing ads.

Find one that I said anything on their thread. 

Most are not liars for money like you Ron.

You will find a few posts from patients begging for caregivers who give away free weed for plant rights.

I give them the same advice as you see here. 

How many lies can you pack into one thread Ron?

You crawled out of the grassmatch site because it closed and now you are spinning your lies here. 

1 minute ago, Restorium2 said:

Well here's another lie from Ron that is very easily disproven.

Caregivers come here daily looking for patients and placing ads.

Find one that I said anything on their thread. 

Most are not liars for money like you Ron.

You will find a few posts from patients begging for caregivers who give away free weed for plant rights.

I give them the same advice as you see here. 

How many lies can you pack into one thread Ron?

You crawled out of the grassmatch site because it closed and now you are spinning your lies here. 

Well, I'm an old man and should have learned long ago not to feed the trolls. So my fault for feeding you. This will be my last reply to your nonsense. There is no changing your mind. Its obvious you have us all figured out...lol Now go away.

1 minute ago, ReeferRon said:

Well, I'm an old man and should have learned long ago not to feed the trolls. So my fault for feeding you. This will be my last reply to your nonsense. There is no changing your mind. Its obvious you have us all figured out...lol Now go away.

I have folks like you all figured out for sure. 

Never thought there would be so many until I ran two compassion clubs in two counties back in the beginning.

It was a crash course in weed scammers. And I thought all marijuana people were good honest people. 

Boy was I wrong. Scammers use marijuana in their scams a lot. It's sad but true.

Wish I could go back but reality is reality.