Jump to content

Goodbye patient-caregiver system


CigNv
 Share

Recommended Posts

Make sure you send a message to the sponser of these bills Jim Lilly  Republican representative to Holly and to let him know that this will force people on fixed incomes  to go back to the street corners risking their lives for their medicine.

 

https://gophouse.org/member/repjimlilly/posts

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The hog caregivers need to pony up some decent bribes to the politicians.

So the real caregivers can keep helping patients.

When a political system is based on cash bribes, and the legal system and rules restrict how much a non lying caregiver can make, it becomes impossible for a real and honest caregiver to survive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So very very true. I feel guilty sometimes about how much i do charge my patients, but it barley covers the cost of producing it. Simply put, this bill if passed will force all of my patients right back to the black market. I will still be able to personally grow and would continue to gift them some, but it would not be anywhere near the amount they need. This is going to have completely the opposite result they are expecting it to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never underestimate the power of a bunch of corrupt elites with a never ending supply of money to line the pockets of politicians.

 

  Please do your due diligence if you are a caregiver or a patient who depends on one for your medicine  call your local rep and plead your case for   a no vote from them on these cannabis monopoly bills  .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CigNv said:

My state rep replied and wants to call and discuss later this week. Anyone have some scripts or talking points besides the obvious?

Just the obvious;

If people wanted dispensary weed they would go there. Not everybody wants to buy it at a store. You can't force them to go there. Everyone that wants dispensary weed can get it now. Nothing is broken. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Just the obvious;

If people wanted dispensary weed they would go there. Not everybody wants to buy it at a store. You can't force them to go there. Everyone that wants dispensary weed can get it now. Nothing is broken. 

I agree, very important that people can get their medicine in a way they feel comfortable. Some people have anxiety and are intimidated by the dispensary experience. A trusted experienced grower providing a personal 1 on on one service is much better for many people. Let patients decide what they want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just had a very good conversation with my representative. He said he will be voting no on this bill as it is written. Unfortunately, he is new to the system and stated that no one supporting this bill or any of their groups has talked to him about voting on it. So he feels they likely do not need his vote and very likely already have the votes they need lined up to pass at 75%

Edited by CigNv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CigNv said:

Just had a very good conversation with my representative. He said he will be voting no on this bill as it is written. Unfortunately, he is new to the system and stated that no one supporting this bill or any of their groups has talked to him about voting on it. So he feels they likely do not need his vote and very likely already have the votes they need lined up to pass at 75%

Uniquely honest. Yup, he must be new. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Well, they set it back to 5 patients per caregiver but still sent it to the house floor to vote with a reduction to a max of 24 plants. It is likely that they will try to push this through before they lose their paid for support so now is the time to be in your representatives ear letting them know that they will lose your vote it they support this. All that is needed is 28 no votes to guarantee it will not pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 10:47 PM, Kingdiamond said:

Make sure you send a message to the sponser of these bills Jim Lilly  Republican representative to Holly and to let him know that this will force people on fixed incomes  to go back to the street corners risking their lives for their medicine.

 

https://gophouse.org/member/repjimlilly/posts

 

 

FYI, Lilly represents Holland, not Holly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...