Frost or powder mildew? To bud wash or not?

anarowe

I'm in my 8th week of flower, flushing for harvest and I think I seen powder mildew. Some has said it can be frost but I am unsure. I also heard a lot about bud washing and how it removes powder mildew but I have never done it. I am scared I will mess up. Does anyone have experience in bud washing and do you look like powder mildew? 

20211019_192930~3.jpg

I not able to load pictures because it says the size is too big. I tried cropping, resizing, and adjusting but no luck. I did a thorough inspection and it looks like powder mildew. Has any had good luck with bud washing? I am really close to harvest and I heard of people having good results from bud wash. Any thoughts?

24 minutes ago, Kingdiamond said:

Looking at that picture I am seeing globe  type crystals which looks to be  just plant resins  to me but without a   panned out picture can not say for sure.

I'm sorry I could not get a better picture, but I started spraying spots with green cleaner just in case. I took off some leaves but I want to be safe.

2 hours ago, blackhorse said:

If only a couple of branches, do like kingdiamond suggest and cut the bad spots out. You can also do a hydrogen peroxide bath. Believe it was one cup peroxide to 3 gallon of water in container. Soak for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse lightly and hang with fan blowing.

Good advice I saw Cervantes himself   doing just that to save a plant he harvested from PW.

• 6 months later...

if you have pm, washing it off wont help, you will still be smoking it, no way to get it all off, not even close...but news gets wayyyyyyyyyyy worse, you will get it again, and again, and again, until you understand how to get rid of it. first sign of pm will be the plant stops growing. i been helping people with pm for 30 years, i can tell you now nothing you read or get told will even come close to getting rid of it.