Caregiver needed in metro Detroit area

Patrick caldwell

Med patient with chronic pancreatitis.  It gives me horrible nausea so I consume about 3 ounces of flower a month.  Concentrates and edibles don’t work as well for the nausea and dispensaries overcharge for average stuff that’s usually dry and lacking trichomes.  Located in Commerce but willing to drive, and would like to start the process as soon as possible. 
- Patrick 

Hi Patrick.  I am a caregiver.  I am located about an hour from Detroit.  I would like to help you.  I have quite a few strains but one strain in particular (dr who- TGA Genetics) that I grow helps wonderfully with nausea.  I undercut dispensary rates in a big way.  Let me know if you would like to meet up and Ill give you a free sample to try out to see if that helps you.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:56 AM, Paul Cooper said:

Hi Patrick.  I am a caregiver.  I am located about an hour from Detroit.  I would like to help you.  I have quite a few strains but one strain in particular (dr who- TGA Genetics) that I grow helps wonderfully with nausea.  I undercut dispensary rates in a big way.  Let me know if you would like to meet up and Ill give you a free sample to try out to see if that helps you.

Paul

Hi Paul, I'm also looking for a caregiver and I live in grand rapids michigan can you help? 

John ho

• 1 month later...