Separate and UNequal- what’s going on with the medical stock?

For about the past month or so, I am noticing that the inventory for medical patients is becoming increasingly scarce. When I inquired about the situation, I was told that dispensaries have to keep the stock separate ALTHOUGH it’s the exact same product/strength/manufacturer etc… the only difference being the cost is higher and taxed differently  for the recreational inventory. There should be a law that requires inventory equity for med patients. Is anyone else experiencing this problem too? 

19 hours ago, HolísticaHoney said:

For about the past month or so, I am noticing that the inventory for medical patients is becoming increasingly scarce. When I inquired about the situation, I was told that dispensaries have to keep the stock separate ALTHOUGH it’s the exact same product/strength/manufacturer etc… the only difference being the cost is higher and taxed differently  for the recreational inventory. There should be a law that requires inventory equity for med patients. Is anyone else experiencing this problem too? 

They tax recreational more and people are avoiding the tax by buying up all the medical. Makes sense. 

What you can do is get on the dispensaries text list and go in right away when they get stocked up. 

Try to diversify, check with multiple dispensaries and find out which ones cater more to patients. 

Indoor, outdoor, medical, recreational, it's all a gimic to squeeze mo money out a ya. 

If you can find a grower it's all dirt cheap right now. 

Could it be that they are starting to phase out medical? The next step would probably be, "We don't really need a medical classification since it's easy for everyone to get right now."

Your best bet is still to grow your own. If you can't do that then find a reliable care giver.

12 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

Could it be that they are starting to phase out medical? The next step would probably be, "We don't really need a medical classification since it's easy for everyone to get right now."

Your best bet is still to grow your own. If you can't do that then find a reliable care giver.

Thanks 😊 but sadly I don’t know anyone . I can’t smoke so - I need edibles and the dispensary is the only place I know to get them

12 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

That’s what I was thinking too- are they getting rid of medical patients - if so, it feels like a betrayal- 😢 because where is the care for sick people?